It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:28 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

ATS UK poi

looked around the net but cant find poi for the uk,Ican get snippets but not a full poi. need it with lgv/hgv truck compatability.Tried ats site and various other site to no avail.
Anyone know where one is or has one please.:clap:
Read more : ATS UK poi | Views : 1468 | Replies : 3

TomTom XL IQ Routes - Map Update

I've had a TomTom XL IQ Routes for just over a year now and have been looking to update the maps. I've been putting it off because all of the guides I found seemed a bit complicated, however yesterday I stumbled across the "All New Maps 860.XXXX" thread, and its 'automatic installer & patcher'.

So I decided to give this a try and it seems to have worked, although it actually seemed a bit too ...
Read more : TomTom XL IQ Routes - Map Update | Views : 2790 | Replies : 5

tomtom truck navcore on tomtom XL v9

Hello everbody,

please if somebody has expirience with runing tomtom truck navcore 8.396 on TT XL V9 , and what's expirience with TT truck navcore 8.396 on this device?

I found this navcore here

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2252-8.396-Dump-for-x10

and in description some info like it's possible to run on TT XL ?

OR maybe to use this navcore for TT XL V9 - 32MB ?

Self for all other devices - note that the Truck Navcore might not ...
Read more : tomtom truck navcore on tomtom XL v9 | Views : 4076 | Replies : 5

tomtom traffic

ho does tomtom traffic work on a go 720..i have patched maps and SE navcore ?..or will it not work ? ta
Read more : tomtom traffic | Views : 2393 | Replies : 3

tom tom 6.010 not work on win ce5

ive downloaded the software and maps from cd to micro sd card when inserted into chinese car entertainment system tom tom start page comes up with a little box saying ttn cab is not a valid win ce program. Does anyone no if i can get it to work thanks
Read more : tom tom 6.010 not work on win ce5 | Views : 2185 | Replies : 1

one v3 and truck maps

hi.is it possible to use truck maps on tt one v3?if yes,what navcore and maps I need to use?
Read more : one v3 and truck maps | Views : 2392 | Replies : 9

Custom sound on Customs POIs (AKA TourGuide in Garmin)

Ahoy there people!
I just wanted to know if any of you knows a way to build "TourGuide" files for TomTom, just like the ones used in Garmin

It is just a custom sound triggered in a special point, POI (much like speed cameras and such)

If anyone knows a way, please share it!!

Which software to use in PC, formats, etc.

Thanks a lot

Tribilin
Read more : Custom sound on Customs POIs (AKA TourGuide in Garmin) | Views : 1999 | Replies : 2

tomtom one xl 'navigate to' crash after update

Hello,

First I want to thank you for this great site and the good information I can find here. I read a lot and decided to update my tomtom one xl (v9)

But now i ran into some problems. First of all everything seemed to work allright. I updated the navcore to

SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_devices.rar (Widescreen ONLY)

Then I deleted my old map and installed Europe_West_860_3102 with autoinstall.

Everything seemed to work fine untill i try to ...
Read more : tomtom one xl 'navigate to' crash after update | Views : 2919 | Replies : 6

Micro SDHC for GO 750 (Refurb) ?

I have purchased a GO750 Live (refurb) and want to put TTTruck on a 8gb Micro sdhc class 4 card to use in this Nav! Probably a daft question but thought i'd better clarify it first but will this be possible as i have never used micro sdhc cards before to put TTTruck on??????

All and any advice welcome!!

Thanks in advance!
Read more : Micro SDHC for GO 750 (Refurb) ? | Views : 2404 | Replies : 5

Help,wanted

I have a GO750 data below:

DeviceName=TomTom Go
DeviceVersionHW=GO 750
BootLoaderVersion=55259
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9053
ApplicationVersion=520930.1
CurrentMap=Europe_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=840.2566

I am trying to get Euorope Truck version 8396x50 to run with Truck Europe Maps 860.3122, from a 4GB sd card, all I get is the tomtom screen.
I have also wipe'd my GO750 and loaded the navecore on to it and the maps on the sd card. This worked as far as the navecore but stated that the map ...
Read more : Help,wanted | Views : 2291 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661629