It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:26 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

navcore dump files

can anybody tell me if there is a download page for all the truck navore dump files
tendriver has been a star with his
and also is there a way of getting around the live subscription services on my 540 hd live
must say this site is the dogs nutts
Read more : navcore dump files | Views : 1515 | Replies : 3

Indonesia Voice - TomTom

Tomtom doesn't have original Indonesia voice.
I take from Sygic-Indonesia Women, that 99% similar voice command with Tomtom.
Compile with viftool.exe

Language --->Set to Malay (115)
Flag--------->Set to Monaco (223)

Please test and feedback. :dance_mini:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/2EmKwv6

".....setelah 300 meter, lintasi bundaran lalu belok kanan....."
Read more : Indonesia Voice - TomTom | Views : 2862 | Replies : 7

Problem with TomTom Home

TomTom One v1
Boot = 5.5130
System = 8.417 (SE I think ?)
Maps = UK 860.3101 - From UK 845.2667

Installed new maps 860.3101 as they seemed to be most compatible (extra features etc) all appears working on the TomTom - found my Favorites were not present - copied over Mapsettings.cfg and got into the reboot problem - found a solution, connect to TomTom Homw and add a Favorite - downloaded new TomTom Home ...
Read more : Problem with TomTom Home | Views : 2832 | Replies : 1

routes for caravans

are there any otions in tom tom's or maps for use when towing caravans?
Read more : routes for caravans | Views : 1743 | Replies : 8

Help to couse a new TomTom

Hei every one, I want to buy a new tomtom for my self and I want you help. Can some1 recommend me what tomtom model Is the best to buy? there is prety many tomtom models out there but I cant decide witch model should I buy?
Read more : Help to couse a new TomTom | Views : 1506 | Replies : 3

Downloading A MAP for a newby

Hi all
I have just found this site.
I’m a newby and a numpty.
I’m looking for a map of South Africa that I can download and run on my Navi-Go 4.3 inch wide screen sat nav.
In the past, with a great deal of help from another site (That site is now sadly closed down) I managed to "hack" this Navi-Go 4.3 inch wide screen, to run on a TomTom map called..... United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_v850.2820.

Looking ...
Read more : Downloading A MAP for a newby | Views : 4052 | Replies : 20

TomTom ONE XL - Does not Load Past Start-Up Screen / Tutori

First of all, my respect and admiration to to all the contributors and admins of this great forum.

I have looked at the tutorial section but I couldn't find one that had step by step instructions on how to wipe out and load new maps to my TomTom ONE XL. I currently tried to follow the upgrade tut by cOmputer found under the tutorial sections and I ran into several issues, for example, that I ...
Read more : TomTom ONE XL - Does not Load Past Start-Up Screen / Tutori | Views : 4244 | Replies : 13

truck map v860

Can somebody with the latest truck map check the standard tomtom poi,s. I have all the categorys but when i tried to navigate to the nearest post office it said ther were no poi,s found. Checked a few more ie police station, hospital to find more than 80% had no poi,s in them at all. Very stange:chok_mini:
switched to a different map (not truck) to find all categories had loads of poi,s in.
Read more : truck map v860 | Views : 3523 | Replies : 18

New voice for GO 1005

I can't find how to install new voice to TomTom GO 1005... Where I can find it?
Read more : New voice for GO 1005 | Views : 2310 | Replies : 1

Tomtom GO 720 and GO 300 GPS module stopped working. No sig

Hi all.

I have a problem with my go 720 and go 300.
GPS receiver stopped working after navcore update (manual).
When I go to gps status screen that small little blue-yellow circle doesn't spin and there are no signal reception.

Both of them work previously on navcoer v7. I haven't done backup of it.

go 720 navcores tests:

PND navigator and ttsystem are SE.

go 300 navcore tests:
8.204 ...
Read more : Tomtom GO 720 and GO 300 GPS module stopped working. No sig | Views : 3134 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661629