It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:31 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom 530 poor satellite fix

hope some one can help i have 3 tt530 navs love em dont want to upgrade app vers 9.700 map 815-2112wce truck working on sd card
and app 9.700 with uk map vers v930.5563 thing is all 3 work ok for a few days then i can turn it of go in to work an hour later come out no sat lock on atall
untill i plug them into a pc and run fastactivate update ...
Read more : tomtom 530 poor satellite fix | Views : 1645 | Replies : 5

TomTom XL 4EG0.001.00 N14644 Canada 310

Hello, First post here.

Im an absoloute complete Noob to this and have no idea what i need to do to update my TomTom.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Have been searching the forums all day and im no closer to understanding what it is i need to do.

Thanks.
Read more : TomTom XL 4EG0.001.00 N14644 Canada 310 | Views : 2036 | Replies : 4

TomTom XXL Device

Hi,

I've purchased a cheap TomTom XXL GPS device , (awaiting arrival). Seller reckons it still in good order. However, what I would like to know, will the XXL work the same as XXL540?

If not, what can be done , apart from making a reef of it ?

I have two XXL540 devices, one works great, the other has a faulty internal battery connection (where battery connection mounts on circuit board).

Cheers,
Bondy
Read more : TomTom XXL Device | Views : 1949 | Replies : 10

Rider Urban Map and Navcore

Hi All
Can anyone tell me which Map version will work with my tomtom rider Urban ?
currently installed details are :
App 9.205.547817.1
Map UK and Irl 985.8155

TomTom have discontinued updates for my device and i missed the latest updates

Thanks in advance
Read more : Rider Urban Map and Navcore | Views : 1340 | Replies : 4

Australian Trucker Map for TOm TOm

Hi Does anyone know where i could find a Tom Tom Truckers map for Australia . THANKS
Read more : Australian Trucker Map for TOm TOm | Views : 1004 | Replies : 1

Tomtom GO 50 Stuck on Boot loop

Got a tomtom go 50, my device was stuck on boot loop, cannot do soft and hard reset, recover and device cannot connect to Tomtom apps.

Anyone got a solution to my problem? Thanks in advance..

Dwayne01
Read more : Tomtom GO 50 Stuck on Boot loop | Views : 1458 | Replies : 1

Latest maps for Tomtom One 310 Canada N14644 4ee0

HI,
newby to forum ... found my tomtom after several years and struggle to identify correct and latest map to download for my device.

Latest maps for Tomtom One 310 Canada N14644 4ee0
1GB Device is running 8.4 and map 855.2931

Can someone please point me right direction what is the latest map number I can put into my device which will still work? I am after Europe Central 1 GB.

Many thanks!
Read more : Latest maps for Tomtom One 310 Canada N14644 4ee0 | Views : 1587 | Replies : 1

Tomtom Start 25 - Which is the latest map?

Hi,

Dusted down my old TomTom Start 25 to update the Rollover and noticed the maps are well out of date.

Obviously the device is no longer supported for map updates, but is it possible to put whatever the latest map is on it?

Navcore App version is 12.075 OS 2663383
Current Map I have is United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland 865.3243 - Release date: 1/2011

Any help appreciated.
Read more : Tomtom Start 25 - Which is the latest map? | Views : 1553 | Replies : 1

GO520 ADD VOICES manually

Hello
I have a GO520 with Navcore 9.541.
I would like to add some voices (English, french and German) to my device.
For more or less obvious reasons, i am unable to add them through TOMTOM Home :)
is there a way to add them manually?
Thanks in advance
Read more : GO520 ADD VOICES manually | Views : 1161 | Replies : 3

Tomtom one xl screws and battery

Hello my friends.

a good friend of my found a old tomtom one xl in a drawer, en he has given it to me.

I want to bring it back alive, but, the battery is missing, and also the screws.

does anybody know what kind of battery will fit, and what kind of screws?

Thanks in advance.

Greetz Shy
Read more : Tomtom one xl screws and battery | Views : 1246 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662324