It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Voices noob

Hello
I downloaded a couple of voices off this site and was having trouble getting them to work on my new tom tom. I was able to copy them onto the the device but when i tried to test them on the device it would say something about it not being a valid voice. I haven't patched the device or anything yet was wondering if someone could give me a step by step. Tomtom 630 ...
Read more : Voices noob | Views : 2017 | Replies : 5

latest TT maps

Hi all

Great forum

With all the tuts on this forum I have TT running on my 2din chinese nav/dvd 800*480 unit. I have always been a garmin man so this is my first go at TT.
Could someone please explain the map numbering system and how to tell the latest maps?
There seems to be a lot of versions available. What's the difference 855 v 860 etc...?
what' the best map for wince5.0?

Cheers ...
Read more : latest TT maps | Views : 4592 | Replies : 8

Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3101 [2518.8MB]

Hello.

I wonder how i can install the map Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3101 on a tomtom with only 2gb internal memory.

Thanks
Read more : Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3101 [2518.8MB] | Views : 4938 | Replies : 11

Audiobooks

Hi chaps, I have recently got into listening to audiobooks and could see no other thread on this hence the new post. Does anyone know what file audiobooks should be put in, i have put them in the mp3 folder and they work ok but show as songs rather than in the audiobook icon....
Read more : Audiobooks | Views : 1504 | Replies : 5

password error

west europe 8603101 downloaded but keep getting password errors on zips 5 6 7

anyone else had this only extract 330 mb in total
Read more : password error | Views : 1779 | Replies : 2

dead tomtom go 710

hi - ive got a go 710 unit, hasnt been used for the last 7 months, was working fine before, ive connected it to a mains charger, green light is on, but doesnt seem to come on..any ideas ?.ta
Read more : dead tomtom go 710 | Views : 2283 | Replies : 7

XL IQ Routes and Memory card

I've got a TT XL IQ Routes Europe Edition, 64 Mega Ram and 2 Giga internal memory.

My question is:

Would be possible to connect a memory card inside a card reader or so, and plug it to the device?
Would device reconize it and if so, maps and other stuff could be added to the card and get a bigger capacity?
Read more : XL IQ Routes and Memory card | Views : 2374 | Replies : 2

tt one speed cam problem

just updated a tt one v 2 from 7903/9183 to 8412 via auto installer

every things patched and working fine except in tom tom service when i try to go into speed camera alerts to change the tones it doesnt let me in it says you can join this service and download safety camera locations to your device using tom tom home

but the files are in the maps and patched already
using the latest ...
Read more : tt one speed cam problem | Views : 1373 | Replies : 2

XL 325 and NAVICORE v9 and USA_Canada Map upgrade problem

I successfully update my map on my TomTom one but I tried to put the map usa and canada map on my friend TomTom XL 325 (us map only). it did not work (map unusable for the device). I tried to upgrade to navicore v9, device hangup at boot. I put the navicore 8.1xx and the usa_canada map it worked but I could not select the canadian map, only the US map was showing. is ...
Read more : XL 325 and NAVICORE v9 and USA_Canada Map upgrade problem | Views : 2385 | Replies : 5

TomTOm 710 Orig Backup

Hi
Does anyone have or know where i can find an original backup of the TomTOm Go 710 SdCard.
I made a backup but for some strange reason it vanished?
I formatted my sd so i now have non of the original files!
Now my Tomtom 710 just gets stuck at the tomtom logo
Regards
Mark

Also could someone explain a bit more about navcores, TTsys & cab files...
What each one do exactly?
Read more : TomTOm 710 Orig Backup | Views : 2418 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162536 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661627