It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:31 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Albert's EasyActivator6

Read more : Albert's EasyActivator6 | Views : 6585 | Replies : 11

Dach 860.3126

dach 860.3126 Image

Spoiler: Show
Password]Boerse

Spoiler: Show
Meta]
; DE_AT_CH_860_3126
51 62 92 7D 26 39 24 04 AA F6 BA DC F2 46 29 FE DE_AT_CH-264.meta
Read more : Dach 860.3126 | Views : 2098 | Replies : 1

Billy Connolly Voice Problem

Tried to download the Billy Connolly voice but although it downloads ok it then reports and invalid RAR file - other voices have worked fine....
Read more : Billy Connolly Voice Problem | Views : 2393 | Replies : 6

Tom tom 710 - unable to get map to work

Hi Everyone
This looks like a great site , with loads of info - but I have been having trouble for the last few days trying to get map and activator working.
I have replaced my old map with Western Europe 1GB 860 3126 and also installed the activator 1.8.0.1. and all appears to work fine until I replace SD card in device and then it either says no maps found OR I get the ...
Read more : Tom tom 710 - unable to get map to work | Views : 3204 | Replies : 11

Tomtom Eclipse 4430

Hi there, Newbie here. Been reading until my eyes hurt and trying many different combinations of Navcore and maps for my Eclispe but can not get anything to work. I can always put my backup back on and she works good..Luckily for me :)

My Navcore is 7.825 and can not seem to change it. Even if I delete this and run Home it puts the same ...
Read more : Tomtom Eclipse 4430 | Views : 2702 | Replies : 7

Map not working on TomTom!

Hi there,

I have a Tom Tom One 3rd Edition. I know it's old but I rarely use it. I am about to head off on a trip Tuesday and so I decided to try and install downloaded maps to my unit.

It says that current Navcore version is 8.010 (I hope that's right) and I tried to install v 8.55.2884 Australia maps.

I even worked out how to activate it using FastActivate. I thought ...
Read more : Map not working on TomTom! | Views : 3002 | Replies : 9

micro sd card with adapter

Has anyone used an adapter card with a micro sd card in a go with the sd card slot with any luck or must you use the normal sd card.???????:)
Read more : micro sd card with adapter | Views : 2154 | Replies : 7

Read TripLog files

Hi all,

Is it possible to read the triplog file generate for the IQ system?
Read more : Read TripLog files | Views : 5518 | Replies : 10

Simplified menu navcore 9

Hi all,

I would like to add some menu to my TomTom XL IQ route 2 but i would like to keep the simplified menu. Someone know if it is possible?
Read more : Simplified menu navcore 9 | Views : 2934 | Replies : 10

TomTom Go950 Live World (MicroSD)?

I want to buy a tomtom go950 good idea?
Because my old-one, is on his last days, (its doing sometimes weird stuff)

So i wanna download tomtom GO950 €280,-
But i am wondering if you can take-out the microSD, and buy a new one.
So the original can i use, if i have trouble with the device when i place a automatic installer + map of here?

Thanks in advance,,,
Read more : TomTom Go950 Live World (MicroSD)? | Views : 2987 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162534 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661624