It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TTS problems on One 3rd edition

I am running Bootloader 5.5136 and Navcore 9.205 in x50 emulation with vocalizer (tom).
I couldn't get any of the v7 Loquendo voices to work. It seems to work ok except if i have it speaking street names it will say "language en" on almost every street. Is there a fix for this?
Read more : TTS problems on One 3rd edition | Views : 3496 | Replies : 16

Question about map versions

Hi all

I am a bit confused, out of the two below which is latest?

Europe 2GB 860.3101 OR Europe 2GB 860.3101 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
; Europe_2GB_860_3101
A6 30 90 DA AA C7 0C 07 9C F5 64 6F B2 AF B4 B2 Europe_2GB-254.meta

Europe 2GB 860.3102 OR Europe 2GB 860.3102 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
; Europe_2GB_860_3102
DC CE 6E 27 12 48 C6 63 37 6A CD C2 3C ...
Read more : Question about map versions | Views : 2136 | Replies : 6

Which new Tomtom to buy

My TT One V3 has finally given up the ghost and I need to replace it. I need to be able to input Custom POI's and prefferably have an option to upgrade to TT truck software which I already have downloaded.

What are my options, can the truck sw be used on all new tomtoms & can all new units accept custom POI's?
Read more : Which new Tomtom to buy | Views : 3829 | Replies : 22

Voice: Mr Burns

I can find the Homer Simpson voice everywhere, but on simpsons.tomtom.com there are 2 voices, Homer Simpsons and Mr. Burns. Where can I find the Mr. Burns voice?
Read more : Voice: Mr Burns | Views : 3116 | Replies : 1

navcore 9.151

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for the navcore 9.151 with his X_TTsystem file and his win2.2.xpi file

many thanks by advance
Read more : navcore 9.151 | Views : 8755 | Replies : 15

TomTom XL has persistent blank screen, seems to boot otherwi

Hi guys, I've searched around here and a few other forums and haven't found any specific solution to this problem yet, but here's what's going on:

Midway through a trip this past summer (While back yes, I totally forgot about troubleshooting as I wasn't using the unit often) my TT XL seemed to switch off. At the time I assumed it was a battery issue, or else it was overheating somehow, since it was summer. ...
Read more : TomTom XL has persistent blank screen, seems to boot otherwi | Views : 3561 | Replies : 3

Stop lights and speed cameras

Is stop light warnings available with the speed camera warnings? Many thanks
Read more : Stop lights and speed cameras | Views : 1687 | Replies : 2

what software to edit mapsetting.cfg ?

hello everybody,

do you know if exist a software to edit the file "Mapsetting.cfg"
Read more : what software to edit mapsetting.cfg ? | Views : 8753 | Replies : 9

Where to start ? it's no fun getting a Xmas present that doe

Hello I have been trolling this site for hours now trying to find out how to update maps but unfortunately I still have no clue where to start. Usually I'm quite good at hacking modifying or just simply doing anything with electronics I'm not supposed to. But this time I feel stumped. I have searched for beginner tutorials and all I feel is more confused.

Could someone please help me out. I'm not even sure ...
Read more : Where to start ? it's no fun getting a Xmas present that doe | Views : 2137 | Replies : 13

Blackberry Bold 9650

With the 8.5 navcore that is out for the 720 and has been for the past couple years now was able to connect to tomtom services through the cell phones with data plans. Would anyone know how to connect a Blackberry Bold 9650 when it asks if you would like to "maually configure" Does anyone know what to put in when it asks for point name, PW, IP etc?
Read more : Blackberry Bold 9650 | Views : 1697 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162534 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661612