It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom one xl or go live

hi i have a one xl and also a go live which would be the best to load with the truck software and also could you pls tell me which i have to download for which ever device is best to use i need the software and the maps pl

thanks in advance
Read more : tomtom one xl or go live | Views : 9527 | Replies : 58

The map on my TomTOm XL IQ Routes 340 is gone, what do I do?

Igot a TomTom XL IQ Routes 340 for Christmas today, and for fun, I took it on a joyride. After the initial set-up, I had my map, and my TomTom worked just fine - it got me to and from where I needed to go.

I got home and decided I wanted some new voices, so I plugged it into my computer and installed TomTom Home. It told me it wanted to update my map ...
Read more : The map on my TomTOm XL IQ Routes 340 is gone, what do I do? | Views : 3035 | Replies : 1

someone w/navi backup

does anybody have a backup of the Navi 335 SE? for some reason my backup isn't working and my tomtom is stuck on bootscreen
Read more : someone w/navi backup | Views : 1882 | Replies : 3

Navicore question

I just had recieved a TOMTOM 335 SE for a gift and i wanted to know which navicore is best for this model? many thanks!
Read more : Navicore question | Views : 1702 | Replies : 3

Map design

Is there anyway to make the maps have more eyecandy to it?
Read more : Map design | Views : 1579 | Replies : 4

best navcore and map for TT V2?

hello people

I would like this advice.
Currently using navcore 7.903 and iberia map 860.3126 so I have a few questions please:

- I once tried a navcore v8.xxx but the TT became too slow to respond on guidance. Which would be the best and up to date navcore I could use without the unit becoming to sluggish?

- When I tried navcore 8.xxx I had a set of options which allowed me to disable ...
Read more : best navcore and map for TT V2? | Views : 3095 | Replies : 5

Voice META.txt

How do you obtain the meta.txt for an official tomtom voice i have purchased?
Thanks
Read more : Voice META.txt | Views : 6321 | Replies : 23

Merry Christmas

Just to wish you all a Merry Christmas From Tassie ,and thanks for all the help you have given to me over the last year 3 GPS's up and running ,Now time to start having beer
Read more : Merry Christmas | Views : 1588 | Replies : 3

CARMINAT TOMTOM maps with maps at 860 on MAP SHARE

I wonder if you can tell why I can not update
CARMINAT TOMTOM maps with maps at 860 on MAP SHARE?

He says he is disabled?

Thanks
Read more : CARMINAT TOMTOM maps with maps at 860 on MAP SHARE | Views : 5040 | Replies : 2

X Navcore 9.134.613640.1 for TT Taiwan GO Series

X Navcore 9.134.613640.1 for TT Taiwan GO Series has been added to the "Latest Navcore" Thread.
Read more : X Navcore 9.134.613640.1 for TT Taiwan GO Series | Views : 2774 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162534 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661612