It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:20 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Help please TomTom XL one

Help required please for my TT XL one I have tried various Navcores and various Maps but what every I do I can not get it too work.Can you tell me which Navcore I need and also which Map do I need plus where to download them .
I have got Fast active,BBS tools etc and tried to get them activated but just get a message No Maps.
Ny help much appreciated.
woodman990
Read more : Help please TomTom XL one | Views : 4073 | Replies : 19

GO 720 doesn't run maps (crash)

Hi everyone, My GO720 doesn't run the maps , even after patching navecore and maps.
Any solution to make it run again?
Many thanks.
Read more : GO 720 doesn't run maps (crash) | Views : 1289 | Replies : 6

TT One XL -will this work

This is a duplicate of my post in "Navcores" as not sure of which is the correct posting location.

Shortly will be setting a TT One XL with latest maps etc.

I'm currently running my TT One V3 with a 9.510 Navcore, a 5.5277 Boot Loader and 1030 UK_ROI map, all on a 4GB SD card.

Can I use the same SD card copy in the One XL when I get it, to set it ...
Read more : TT One XL -will this work | Views : 1448 | Replies : 6

Go Live 550 keyboard screwy after navcore update

Hi
I have an old 'Go-Live 550' and wanted to update the map on it.
I thought i'd better try 'TomTom home' first, so i did and got offered
a navcore update to 9.541, which i installed.
I then looked on this site and found that most maps seem to be compatible
with my device and that navcore, so i downloaded UK&I 1025_9432.
I patched TTHome and my device/map with the latest 'Fast Activate'.
All ...
Read more : Go Live 550 keyboard screwy after navcore update | Views : 1198 | Replies : 4

Having trouble with TomTom home

I have read numerous threads but still cannot find the fix for my issue.
I am ready to patch new maps downloaded from the links here (thank you very much), but having an issue with fastactive, as there no .bif files in the SD card.
In order to load these files I cannot operate my device as its not supported from TT Home.
I hope I dont have it confused too much.
Appreciate for any ...
Read more : Having trouble with TomTom home | Views : 5044 | Replies : 26

Carminat Map 1025 + Navcore 8.843 Reboot loop problem

Hey guys,

I'm kinda new here dont know everything that well. I do understand on how to install maps/navcores etc.

A week ago I installed the new Navcore (I went from 8.842 to 8.843) because of the GPS problem. I installed the map 1025 too without problem.
Everything was working fine. At least for a day. Then every time when I started my car. It's rebooting all the time. Like its in a loop.
''Welcome ...
Read more : Carminat Map 1025 + Navcore 8.843 Reboot loop problem | Views : 2411 | Replies : 12

TomTom 950 get stuck

since the GPS week roillover i was trying to put a new truck map on my 950's ( i have a few also for college) every time i start them up it seems ok but when i plan a route or with no route planned he finds the sattelites and than stucks
i tried older navcore and older maps same problem and they all have the same problem
i also have one with official non ...
Read more : TomTom 950 get stuck | Views : 1185 | Replies : 1

TomTom 6100 update with broken usb, working SD

So I thought I should update my GPS...
My USB port on the TomTom 6100 device is broken and now vaccation is comming up and I want to update the device. I tought I could put my SD-card in the computer and update trough the SD card but after entering the SD-card in the computer no maps are visible on the sd card and the device says no maps found on the device.
Is there ...
Read more : TomTom 6100 update with broken usb, working SD | Views : 1264 | Replies : 3

Which map

Not used my tomtom for many years as I had built in satnav, but now need to use it again.
I have updated the TomTom one XL with software 9.541.1-2042, but Im struggling with maps, which will be the best Map considering I only have a 1GB S/D card in the unit.

Thanks
Read more : Which map | Views : 1131 | Replies : 8

Optimising a map

Good morning,
I have just a couple of questions about how to optomising a map but due to memory issue , my brain has suffered burn out.

I have made two png images of the different TomTom Australia Maps , one is Australia 1020_9243 , the other is Australia 1025_9381. obviously they are both different.

The question is do I delete the items seen in 1025_9381 that are not seen in 1020_9243 or is it ...
Read more : Optimising a map | Views : 1269 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162630 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662334