It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom One V4 (New Edition)

Hi guys,

I have a Tomtom One V4 (aka New Edition) and it's hard for me to find information regarding this particular model.

I was wondering to which model should I reference too when reading the posts that would be the closest to my device ?
Is it closer to One V3 or One XL ?

Thanks
Read more : Tomtom One V4 (New Edition) | Views : 1245 | Replies : 7

Busy servers

Hi, i have a start 20 with lifetime maps updates and on mydrive connect say to update but already try 10 times and say "preparing download" and after few minutes say server busy, try later...
Read more : Busy servers | Views : 918 | Replies : 2

firmware tomtom xl

Hello. I need the firmware to navigate the TomTom XL.
Have anybody it? Or a backup.
Thanks
Read more : firmware tomtom xl | Views : 1236 | Replies : 2

TomTom XXL Classic computer voices

Which version computer voices version do i need for my satnav thank you
Read more : TomTom XXL Classic computer voices | Views : 1172 | Replies : 0

TT One (1gb)

Hi there,

I've a TT One device with "Europe_1GB_West_945_6243" maps instaled. I want to update the device but with no success so far.
I download the "Europe_1GB_West_1025_9432" map but so far I was not able to put it to work. I already checked the meta file and the code exist but with a different zone indication "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland".

Any idea on how I can solve this issue? Which map would fit better my device (I need ...
Read more : TT One (1gb) | Views : 1419 | Replies : 8

Problems with updating my TT

Hello Fred

You helped me a couple of years ago selecting a map but since then I have been unable to choose one that will work so gave up till now, sadly I face the same problem. I thought I understood and after you explained it seems very simple but I still can't select a map that will work (I attached my info file at the end).

I'm running v9510 Switch on my old TomTom1. ...
Read more : Problems with updating my TT | Views : 3166 | Replies : 25

[Solved]Last French map for tomtom XL with nav9.510?

Hi all :039:

I am actually on french map 1005.8763 with nav 9.510
I need to update it please, so i want to know what is the new one for my Tomtom.

thx for help :023:
Read more : [Solved]Last French map for tomtom XL with nav9.510? | Views : 1179 | Replies : 2

Tomtom start 20

Hi,
This may have already been answered.
Has the start 20 and others been configured to install a new map at all,I know they were unable to be accessed previously?
Cheers.
Read more : Tomtom start 20 | Views : 1323 | Replies : 4

Newbie Help Xl map

I've gone round in circles for days with this and can't get my head around it.
Could somebody please advise which UK map I would need to work on my TT

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
DeviceSerialNumber=RB2368A01004
DeviceUniqueID=AKTZE ASH6E
RamDiskVersion=20080613
BootLoaderVersion=55019
LinuxVersion=198799
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8014
ApplicationVersion=9372

Tried a few now which I thought were right, patched etc without errors, but then says No maps found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Read more : Newbie Help Xl map | Views : 1210 | Replies : 6

Files on MicroSD Card and Internal memory

Hi, i have to update a Tomtom 720 Go and when i conect to computer it shows files on internal memory (almost full, only 1,90GB Total) and on external card (8GB). What to do in this case? Put the map on the external memory? Should i delete the files on internal memory and use only the external card? See pictures of files attached. Thanks

Card

Internal
Read more : Files on MicroSD Card and Internal memory | Views : 179 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662315