It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:50 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Brickt TT ONE IQ Routes

Hi
I have a IQ Routes (4EK0.001.01)
I have tried to update the map.
I want to have Scandinavia and he says I can not have the map has been tested with both 850 and 855 and four different activators.
Sometimes it starts and sometimes it's only logo
I've tried everything including different navcore
:helpsos:
Read more : Brickt TT ONE IQ Routes | Views : 5286 | Replies : 26

tomtom one 3"edition

Tries to help a friend about tomtom one 3 "edition.

I downloaded SE_navcore.8.410.1218_32mb_Devices.exe and installed to device.
I copyed Western_Europe_1GB_855.2931 to device and but when I try to patch widt Autoactivate.exe I get a message

" TTGO.bif TTNAVIGATOR.bif or not found.

In the root folder does not have these file.

Where I can download them?

:helpsos:
thx
Read more : tomtom one 3"edition | Views : 2126 | Replies : 4

TTS OneXL

I am updating a Onexl for a friend and have upgraded the bootloader to 5.5229 and system to 9.026.483454.2, 9.004.1804 and 8.417.1255.

Maps are 855.2884

Have installed all and activated via Fast Activate 1.5 for system, maps and voices. Have tried Loquendo Kate which works on my One Original and also Vocalizer voice from Tom Tom. Only standard recorded voices will work.

Any ideas, what have I done wrong or doesn't the One XL operate ...
Read more : TTS OneXL | Views : 4522 | Replies : 16

Regular vs. Premium speed cams

1. What are the pros and cons regarding using either ther regular or the Premium speedcams?

2. If a previous working "regular" file is replaced with an updated Premium file does this need to be reactivated or is it a "one-off" reactivation regardless of the file's origin?

Thanks in anticipation
Read more : Regular vs. Premium speed cams | Views : 2644 | Replies : 1

Tomtom Truck on x40

Hi, I've been running the Tomtom Truck maps on a One and a 520 for a couple of years now, but my 520's past it's best and I've bought a 540, do I need to do anything special to get it to work on the 540?

I've not got the item with me yet, it's at home - I'm away in truck, so just thought I'd take this chance to post the question so I'm ...
Read more : Tomtom Truck on x40 | Views : 2559 | Replies : 4

Enabling the RDS-TMC...

Anyone know how to reactivate the Traffic antenna w/o sub...?
Read more : Enabling the RDS-TMC... | Views : 3156 | Replies : 1

andriod

over on xda developers they say tom tom is going to be integrated into HTC locations
Read more : andriod | Views : 1769 | Replies : 5

Daylight sensor in Go 920 with v9 navcore

Is it ever possible to get the navcore to use the light sensor to take notice of the brightness outside the Tomtom to differentiate its screen brightness?
At the moment I'm using Dark Mireille mod for 9.051 (though, the version nor mod hasn't changed anything in regards to the sensor) which automatically changes the day/night colours, but doesn't change the brightness of the screen.
So on a really cloudy morning when the light is really ...
Read more : Daylight sensor in Go 920 with v9 navcore | Views : 6744 | Replies : 20

change bootloader

hi, i have a tt one v2 with

app: 8.412
gps: v1.20
boot: 5.0500
map: w.e 1gb 855.2931

can i change this so that i can run a truck map of western europe which is 2.15gb
i don't think it will read sdhc cards as it is, so can and how do i change the bootloader to fix this.
thanks
Read more : change bootloader | Views : 3905 | Replies : 8

NavCore 9.205.547817 Auto-Day/Night Feature?

It is a rather fuzzy memory for me, but I seem to remember that in the old NavCore 8.083 (9669/090817) the display would automatically switch to Night Colors at some time, and back to Day Colors during the day. Or am I dreaming?

How do you enable this feature in NavCore 9.205.547817? I couldn't find any related info in the forum... Is it just wishful thinking?:pray:

Thank you in advance.

~lum
Read more : NavCore 9.205.547817 Auto-Day/Night Feature? | Views : 8047 | Replies : 20

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661549