It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:39 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom 910 error message

Updated my TT 910 navcore from 7.9 to 8.351. No problem. Installed NA and WCE Maps 855-2884. No problem. When hooking up to internet and home get error message: invalid application for devise. Click OK and then everything else works using home. Can find out all info on my GO and also can operate my GO via home. Had checked the forum and found some suggested solutions which unfortunately did not get rid of the ...
Read more : tomtom 910 error message | Views : 4153 | Replies : 19

One XL and Truck problem

Hi

Can you help me please? I have a 32mb One Xl which I have upgraded to bootloader 5.5128 and I have installed 8.395 truck Navcore,8.395 SE ttsystem and 845.2649 truck map on to a class4 4gb sdhc card and used Autoactivate v1.4 to patch it all. It does actually seem to work but is very very slow,can you offer any advice on why?

Thanks

Kwakaman
Read more : One XL and Truck problem | Views : 2129 | Replies : 2

tom tom one v 1

running 7.903/9183
boot loader 5.05
trying to update this the auto install 8.412 navcore and it just sticks on the boot screen all the time, i had this with a go 500 but that was down to it having an old bootloader 3.01. this has a 5 numbered boot loader so thought it would be ok
everytning is pacthed ok
and if i insert the original sd card it works fine
theres no map setting ...
Read more : tom tom one v 1 | Views : 1802 | Replies : 9

TomTom Question

Hello,

i have a tomtom one v4 (2008) edition (4EE0.001.02)
which modifications can i do on my GPS?
bootloader of something else?

sorry about my bad english, i'm Flemish.
Read more : TomTom Question | Views : 4085 | Replies : 11

patched tom tom home

is there a download of a patched version of tom tom home available
Read more : patched tom tom home | Views : 3623 | Replies : 15

Navcore 9054.531676.2 on Go730

Hi,

I tried loading the Navcore 9054.531676.2 for Go 750 onto my Go730, but some of the icons seem to be missing from the menus.

I've had this problem before and dont remember if there was a fix for it, back then it was the gpsunderground forum.

PS. I am still using ydgPatch to patch my maps and device.. Is this still the best way to patch?

Cheers...
Read more : Navcore 9054.531676.2 on Go730 | Views : 5352 | Replies : 11

No voice controle

I'm using a TomTom go 910 configuration:

DeviceName=TomTom GO 910
BootLoaderVersion=55010
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8412
ApplicationVersion=1236
UserLanguage=Nederlands
CurrentMap=western europe 855 2884
CurrentMapVersion=855.2884

The option for voice controle is disabled but should be available for this map.

Any suggestions to solve the problem ?
Read more : No voice controle | Views : 3464 | Replies : 17

TT XL IQ routes nightmare - Newbie here, please help!!!

HI everyone. Absolutely new to this forum and to the gps world including TomTom. I have two TT's. I bought the second one after the first one stopped working - only green light showing when connected via usb - any Ideas?
But the actual reason for starting the thread is the second one. It was working fine until suddenly it went mad. I did nothing (or at least I think so) to provoke that, but ...
Read more : TT XL IQ routes nightmare - Newbie here, please help!!! | Views : 2542 | Replies : 4

Truck Maps with mapsettings problem

Hi, I have made up the truck on 8.395 and all the other version of the work navcore on a go510 go720 and go730 but no matter what i try i get the same problem, which is the Tomtom just reboots after it has been working, however when i delete the mapsettings.cfg file it works perfect again. I have come to the conclusion its something to do with adding favourites or home address but after ...
Read more : Truck Maps with mapsettings problem | Views : 2049 | Replies : 7

Maps for TomTom One IQ Routes

I've got the TomTom One IQ routes and have already updated it several times. Currently I am running 850. There are new maps out (855) and I was wondering which edition of the Western & Central Europe is right for my device. It seems that Western and Central Europe 2GB 855.2884 would be good, however the download file is 2.1 GB which would not fit on my device. Any advice?

PS: I am a definitive ...
Read more : Maps for TomTom One IQ Routes | Views : 6010 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661548