It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:33 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Go 700 and truck maps

Hi All
Glad I found this site,lots of names I remember from another site.
My question is can i put Europe truck maps on a go 700 if so what navcore would i need and will I be able to have A.L.G and IQ routes ?
I have just ordered a go 530 and will need this info for that at a later date .
Thank you
Read more : Go 700 and truck maps | Views : 7789 | Replies : 40

TomTom Press Release

Under a banner that says: "TomTom進入中國市場且前景看好!"

The following press release appeared on the TomTom website today...

TomTom and AutoNavi Team up in Chinese Market

TomTom, the world's leading provider of location and navigation solutions, and AutoNavi Holdings Limited, a leading provider of digital map content and navigation and location based solutions in China, today announced the formation of a joint venture. This collaboration provides TomTom and global automotive, location based services and handset companies access ...
Read more : TomTom Press Release | Views : 1470 | Replies : 0

YODA Voice Italian - metres

HI !
Any chance someone will share this voice ??

YODA -Italian - metres
Seem to be almost impossible apart to buy it .... :helpsos:

Thanks
Read more : YODA Voice Italian - metres | Views : 1929 | Replies : 1

855. navigator 6

I was wondering whether the 855 works on a navigator 6 or would you need to update to Navigator 7.

If so, there are special things you have to do.
I have a Oldy, and the maps are quite old.

So why I ask here.
Read more : 855. navigator 6 | Views : 1684 | Replies : 1

Tom Tom xxl540s

Can the TT XXL540s be unlocked to allow IGO8 to run on it and if so, will it run ok with IGO?
Read more : Tom Tom xxl540s | Views : 1626 | Replies : 1

sound glitch testers required

had a sound problem in this thread
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?3154-sound-stops-after-a-coupleof-milesi

so today while updating another device i thought i would try it out again and the same fault appeared could some one test it and see what results they get

i set average speed cam alerts to one sound , then the warning if i exceed the average speed to another sound
i have my voice set using tom tom vocalizer text to speech and the sound ...
Read more : sound glitch testers required | Views : 1435 | Replies : 0

XL data transfer problem

updating a one XL 4.3 " 1 gig internal hard drive

i connect to pc and no probs, but once i start to transfer stuff over to it i get the red x to says its transfering, but then after a short while(not long enough to get a map onto the device) it stops tranfersing and goes back to the connected to pc symbal

anyone had this before .I have found a work around by ...
Read more : XL data transfer problem | Views : 4034 | Replies : 21

Europe 2GB 855.2885

Anyone know why the map "Europe 2GB 855.2885" located here - http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2662-All-New-Maps-855.XXXX is 2.12gb when extracted. As this will not fit on 2gb devices or cards? Or has this been discussed already?
Read more : Europe 2GB 855.2885 | Views : 2104 | Replies : 1

Welcome Newest Member

Welcome to our newest member, cyberbot!!!
Read more : Welcome Newest Member | Views : 2064 | Replies : 2

Another newbie looser can't figure it out!

Hi everyone. I'm really new to my Tomtom which I got second hand off a friend. I followed the thread "How to update Navcore" and successfully updated that, but now I need to updtae my maps and I've got stuck! I tried downloading a map update without success, at one point I downloaded a map for some other country!. I've also tried 'borrowing' a new Tomtom one (current model in NZ) for a retailer and ...
Read more : Another newbie looser can't figure it out! | Views : 2589 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661542