It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:44 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom XL - Australia map assistance please

Hi, I have a TomTom XL that was purchased in UK. I've downloaded 8.45.2661 Hetero (whatever hetero means.. there was a 'gay' version too). I've copied it to the TomTom via my computer and it's not working. I know there's extra steps I need to take but I don't know what they are and all the searching in the world has found nothing. Sorry, I'm a complete gumby at hacking TomToms but am computer savvy ...
Read more : TomTom XL - Australia map assistance please | Views : 6426 | Replies : 30

Lost my Text to speech on TT One XL-S

I just updated my One XL-S (4S00.008) (US) that came with text to speech, but the navcore i used must not be TTS compliant because I cannot load or use computer voices. My question is: Whats the best navcore for my device that includes the TTS feature?

Thanks All!
Read more : Lost my Text to speech on TT One XL-S | Views : 3997 | Replies : 20

Completely Stuck - ONE XL with Work/Truck

I have a friend who has a ttone XL and wants the truck maps etc on his tt. I have done this before on a ttone XL with NO problems. This however keeps turning off when i insert the SD card in order to create the .bif file???? It starts up ok and reads the sd card and shows the splash screen then....NOTHING!! Blank screen. I'm completely lost. I have installed a new bootloader onto ...
Read more : Completely Stuck - ONE XL with Work/Truck | Views : 3645 | Replies : 16

touch screen

tomtom one i deleted everything in mem restored it it boots up but no touch screen response? any help wouild be appreciated, thnx, Mark
Read more : touch screen | Views : 4716 | Replies : 22

Navcore.9.205.547817

Iam Installing this navcore: SE_Navcore.9.205.547817_32mb_device on my 910.
I have deletet the outsourced folder, 910 does not need it.

But I need a little help with the folder: [email protected].
I get the part where you Add also all 11 data** from root into this Folder here for Home
but my current folder for home has a file called: chrome.manifest, do I delete it or keep it?

If I delete It would It dowload It self ...
Read more : Navcore.9.205.547817 | Views : 5527 | Replies : 1

Tomtom Go Classic

need help

Have been asked to update Go Classic

can anybody point me to the Navcore and latest map version for this model please

better if any links available too please

this model has a sd card with maps on currently just great Britain and 5 digit postcodes

please help me

current info from Device

Device
App4.420(2852/041010)OS:201
32 mb Ram (free : 10.0 mb)
GPS v 1.21, Boot 4.29
Map Great _Britain-Map v390
Language English ...
Read more : Tomtom Go Classic | Views : 3176 | Replies : 13

TomTom GO 300 updating...

Hi,

I hope you can help me. I have NEVER updated my ancient TomTom Go 300. So i want to get it functioning properly with the latest maps.

Ive had a look at the FAQ's and tutorials but im still a bit lost. Could someone tell me where to start??

Ive bought a 2GB card to replace my original 128MB card that came with my tomtom.

So im guessing firstly I should backup my device ...
Read more : TomTom GO 300 updating... | Views : 8330 | Replies : 42

TomTom ONE V3

was given 1 of these other day TomTom ONE V3 was freezing . formated it and renistalled done updates from tomtom home ..all working good now,,,its the 1gig one and has navcore 8.010 installed..My question is what is the best i could put onit could i get ALG ect...have done loads of reading and downloading , but seem to be geting lost in all the info out there....cheers .
Read more : TomTom ONE V3 | Views : 2716 | Replies : 4

TomTom Voices

Hello,
i have a question about the voices for tomtom.
is there a voice of
- Yoda (meter)
- han solo (meter)
?
of is they not uploaded or available yet?
Read more : TomTom Voices | Views : 2832 | Replies : 3

910 Navcore, boot combination

Hi
My sister has a 910 which already has a SE navcore, not sure which version, but is not performing all that well apparently. What would be the best combination to use for latest maps?
Read more : 910 Navcore, boot combination | Views : 3834 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661542