It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:40 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navcore 9.541 TT Home DLL & Swapfile Option?

Hi!

Has anyone got the original or a patched TomTom HOME 9.541 dll (GO & LE cab version) that will enable the "operate my tom-tom one" emulator?

I tried downloading it from the Zippyshare link Member downunder provided but all I got was "403 Forbidden!"

Also, will the 9.541 Navcore work with a 32MB One device, if not is there a version with the RAM Swapfile built-in or otherwise suitably patched to work with these ...
Read more : Navcore 9.541 TT Home DLL & Swapfile Option? | Views : 1931 | Replies : 3

tomtom 730 or 930

I buy it a cheap second hand tomtom 730 with case , but in startup screen show me tomtom 930 , in tomtom home tomtom 730 .
The touch screen not working .
Is posible if i change the display show the model of the display tomtom model not the electronic componets ?

Read more : tomtom 730 or 930 | Views : 1278 | Replies : 1

navcore 9.541

I've been using navcore 9.510 modified by the great downunder for 32 mb devices for a long time on a few devices. So I'm guessing this new 9.541 navcore in its original form is just for 64mb devices. If so can it be modified for the 32mb devices.
Read more : navcore 9.541 | Views : 2766 | Replies : 10

xxl

hi I have tomtom xxl how do I update it to the latest maps and speed camera many thx
Read more : xxl | Views : 1020 | Replies : 2

POI Icon not displaying

I have created a poi file (ov2) and 2 icons (bmp and X2.bmp) but the icon does not get displayed on the map. What is going wrong and is there a fix? Are there any secret constraints, like using/not using capital letters?

The icons are exact copies from another poi set where they work OK.
If I search for nearby pois then the icon shows on the dropdown list but does not show on the ...
Read more : POI Icon not displaying | Views : 1040 | Replies : 4

Carminat navcore 8.843 + maps 1025 problem

Hello, I've got a problem with activating a map in my carminat. My carminat no Live is updated to version 8.843 when I load a map to my sd card activate by fast or F A the result every time in those programs is dct OK. When I go to the car, Carminat says can't use this map. Please help what to do. I even tried to create SD card from scratch with no result. ...
Read more : Carminat navcore 8.843 + maps 1025 problem | Views : 10717 | Replies : 17

GO720 and GO920 cant find satellites

My GO720 usually took 1-2 minutes to find satellites after switching it on. Last Friday it still hadn't found them after an hour or so. I assumed it had died and bought a GO920 which arrived yesterday. I wiped the SD card just in case and did a fresh install of the Euro truck maps. The 920 found satellites straight away. The 720 did not. Feeling vindicated, I used the 920 in earnest today. It ...
Read more : GO720 and GO920 cant find satellites | Views : 1889 | Replies : 11

Help, Can't see my device in explorer

Sometimes I update a tomtom device, but now i have a tomtom start 25.
Normally I go to My computer in Windows and then I see my device. But now I can't see it.
In the app MyDrive Connect I see my device.

Is there someone who can help me?
Read more : Help, Can't see my device in explorer | Views : 1080 | Replies : 2

tomtom go530

Hi can anyone tell me how to get fastactivate cant find a link
Read more : tomtom go530 | Views : 1058 | Replies : 1

Edge A2 TomTom upgrade?

HI!

New to forum and just getting my feet wet on updating GPS devices so please excuse any dumb newbie questions.

I have a very old Edge A2 in cab monitor for my truck. It has a TomTom GPS built into the unit. The issue is that of course there are no updates available for it. Which led me here.

I have done a little bit of reading about navcores and other such things. My ...
Read more : Edge A2 TomTom upgrade? | Views : 1124 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662316