It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom Automatic Navcore Installation

This thread is work in progress and still being updated and added to. Thanks to Pietu for his work with this great package. Any Comments or Questions Please Ask In The Thread.

IF YOU HAVE A SMALL SCREEN 3.5" DEVICE, THEN I RECOMMEND YOU USE A V8 NAVCORE. IF YOU HAVE A WIDESCREEN 4"+ DEVICE, THEN YOU CAN USE V8 OR V9 NAVCORE.

A SMALL SCREEN DEVICE CAN ONLY USE A V9 NAVCORE IF IT ...
Read more : TomTom Automatic Navcore Installation | Views : 146122 | Replies : 600

Bluetooth Error - Not connecting to phone!

I have a problem with a TT One New Edition, navcore 8.412.1236. When I`m trying to connect to mobile phone, it search for phones, ask me if i want to connect to <name> and when i press connect... it say that the device(phone) may not be working, be in use. what can i do?
Read more : Bluetooth Error - Not connecting to phone! | Views : 2962 | Replies : 14

Navcore, map and speedcam updates

Quite a lot of subthreads here, I'm afraid, all related to the title.

1. Do members really think it's worthwhile updating speedcams at every new issue i.e. approximately every week?
(the movable ones at road works tend to be out of date when the files are released; permanent ones will change infrequently)

2. If members are happy with their navcon do they see any value in upgrading to the most recently available?

3. Tomtom makes ...
Read more : Navcore, map and speedcam updates | Views : 3812 | Replies : 6

Mapshare?

Mapshare dosent work.
I have now maybe 4 a 5 weeks no mapshare correction update.
Uhm how can i update my mapshare, because when i click on mapshare on my tt device.

My tomtom trips, and shutdown. Then when i start te tt device again he says this map cant ben used on this tt device. So every time i must use the fast- activate to make the map useable?

So wat must i do?
Read more : Mapshare? | Views : 2205 | Replies : 2

problems in TomTom One v3

Hello

I received from my brother one tomtom one V3 damaged

If I go to tomtomHome I check and I have the last navcore original,
but the scream/monitor is blank.
also does not give any sound
already tried the reset,
press power button for 30 seconds and nothing appears
The TOMTOM CLEAR FLASH but nothing

This already happened to somebody?
Read more : problems in TomTom One v3 | Views : 2493 | Replies : 7

T-mobile problem on navcore 9103

Hi All,

I have yet another weird problem on my Go710, navcore 9.103.539753.2, boot 5.5259, Western and central Europe 850.2800 map:-

The problem is although I can connect my Nokia 3109c (T-mobile contract) when I attempt to make a handsfree call my phone says audio routed to phone..the Tomtom then disconnects from my phone then sometimes the tomtom resets itself. This same TomTom and phone worked ok on navcore 8.204.

I've tried the same TomTom ...
Read more : T-mobile problem on navcore 9103 | Views : 2171 | Replies : 9

Your opinion for tomtom 920

Hello from Portugal

I have one tomtom 920, whit Navecore 9.026.483454.1
Ram free 20.5Mb, Map Europe 2GB V855.2885,

I would like to upgrade to a newer navecore with the latest maps, preferably with IQRoutes and Images on the Way .

which is better?

Thanks
Read more : Your opinion for tomtom 920 | Views : 2196 | Replies : 10

855 map update help needed.

Hi,

I have a go710 using navcore 9.103 with maps central and western europe v850.2800 which seems to work o/k...updates when connected to laptop.

I've now updated to v855.2884... this seems to work on the go710 but when connected to tomtom home I get the message:-

Your map has not been updated for more than 20 weeks.unfortunately Map share map corrections are temporarily not available.

When I updated all I did was delete the old ...
Read more : 855 map update help needed. | Views : 3598 | Replies : 8

Mainhigh ways

i have a tt onexl
loaded with APP 9.051
OS 483784
32mbram
gps v1.2 boot 5.3026
au map 845.2662
language english
just want to know is there any way to tell TT to stay on main highways ,we have just come back and wanted to stay on highways but TT told us to use some other road and seeing we dd not know the area we took it ,it may have been shorter but hell ...
Read more : Mainhigh ways | Views : 1521 | Replies : 6

voice controll with tomtom go 910

hi, i am currently using tomtom go 910 with navcore 8.300.9732 which i just upgraded but my remote aint working, heard that there is voice controll option? which navcore do i have to use to get that facility, i dont want to loose advance lane guidance and iq route.

thanx plz help
Read more : voice controll with tomtom go 910 | Views : 2092 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661530