It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:37 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

GO910 Hard Drive Replacement

Does anyone have any experience / advice with regard to installing a new Hard Drive into a GO910 ? I've located a possible source of the bare drives, but am wondering if the firmware/OS lives onboard the GO or if the drive would require formatting and/or some software pre-installation i.e. boot program, before being fitted.

Thanks in advance.

:focus:
Read more : GO910 Hard Drive Replacement | Views : 3420 | Replies : 7

Tomtom XL Live - Map 8.40 and App 8.419 - any need to updat

Hey all,

I currently have the above software on my tomtom, and it works fine, maybe a little slow and loses signal fairly easily in the city but generally pretty good.

Is there any benefit to updating either my maps or the navcore?? I mainly drive around London and the greater London area, I'm guessing the most updated map isn't going to be that different?

Thanks!
Read more : Tomtom XL Live - Map 8.40 and App 8.419 - any need to updat | Views : 2948 | Replies : 1

Update Go 520

hi guys,

rather than create a new thread i might as well ask the same question here. I have a tomtom go 520 with the following:-

Navcore 8.320
64mb ram (currently 16.1mb free)
uk+ireland maps v830.2305

I need to upgrade to the latest/best navcore + latest maps + speedcams, so i would be most greatful if someone can just give me a brief description as to what i need to do and what software versions ...
Read more : Update Go 520 | Views : 10807 | Replies : 53

TomTom GO715 Rebooting!

hi everybody. i have one problem, when i`m installing the navcore on my TT and after patching the maps... i turn it on and after 2-3 minutes it reboot again and again... have anyone any ideea about this ? thank you
Read more : TomTom GO715 Rebooting! | Views : 9844 | Replies : 47

I'm totally Lost to update my map

Restore back my TTGO720 I could not update my map TTgo720 on North America_855-2884
it's been a weeks reading all the forum thread and still lost?what do i need to do? please can someone guide me in the right direction?

here's my TTGO720 config:

DeviceName=TomTom GO 720
DeviceVersionHW=GO 720
BootLoaderVersion=55120
LinuxVersion=315187
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8351
ApplicationVersion=9982
CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=710.1584

many thanks,
Read more : I'm totally Lost to update my map | Views : 6488 | Replies : 23

Tomtom One 3rd TTS?

I'm new to this and apologize if this has been posted before. is there a way to get text to speech on a tomtom one 3rd edition? if so how?
Read more : Tomtom One 3rd TTS? | Views : 6400 | Replies : 30

Update TomTom v4 + maps

Hi,
At first sorry for my english, i don´t know very well houw to use this forum, i'm new here.
I've read a post from you and i have a tomtom one v4

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v4)
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=55244
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=Português
UserName=

I would like to update with the latest navcore possible and the most recent possible map of western europe.
Could you help me???
Many thanks!

P.S. If i ...
Read more : Update TomTom v4 + maps | Views : 5736 | Replies : 28

Official TomTom voices in meters

Any way to convert official TomTom voices from yards to meters?
Read more : Official TomTom voices in meters | Views : 5806 | Replies : 7

meta list

need some help tracking down a list that contains metas for Great Britain, map versions 600 to 700 if possible, thanks in advance
Read more : meta list | Views : 2541 | Replies : 8

Has anyone managed to upgrade the Navcore on a TomTom start.

Hi all
Has anyone managed to upgrade the Navcore on a TomTom Start to either a full v8 ie v8.417 navcore or a better v9 navcore with a full change preference menu and a naccore that works with ALG as i have tried and cant get any version to work fully exept the one for the Start but that one has limited menu and wont let ALG work with with compatable ALG maps.
At the ...
Read more : Has anyone managed to upgrade the Navcore on a TomTom start. | Views : 12698 | Replies : 33

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162530 • Total topics 17236 • Total members 661530