It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:46 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom XL LIVE IQ Displaying Wrong Time

Hi
I have issue with my tomtom device it displaying 12.00 oclock i have reset time many times after minut or so reverts back to 12.00 another thing i have noticed is when i turn the unit on it displays correct time then reverts to 12.00 oclock any can help me sort this issue please
Thanks
Read more : TomTom XL LIVE IQ Displaying Wrong Time | Views : 1139 | Replies : 3

The GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) on 6 April 2019

Noting this recent advice from TomTom..
"What is the GPS Week Number Rollover? (ex https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/updates/ on 03APR19)
The GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) occurs every 19 years, with the next roll over taking place on 6 April 2019. Similar to odometers in older cars rolling over from 99,999 km to 0, the GPS WNRO is the resetting of the GPS calendar back to 0.
When the calendar ...
Read more : The GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) on 6 April 2019 | Views : 16226 | Replies : 80

navcore 9.541 no more auto power-on ?

Hi all

I upgraded my TT one XL to 9.541.
Everything is working fine, exept the auto power-on stopped.
Is there a workaround for this or are there plans to patch this navcore?
Read more : navcore 9.541 no more auto power-on ? | Views : 2327 | Replies : 2

Incomplete Map - .dct Error

Hello ,
here is my config:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
DeviceSerialNumber=GGxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55274
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9541
ApplicationVersion=3145439.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Map(s):
g:\Europe_Central_1GB_1025_9390\

Storage:
Size 978MB, Free 108MB

i've installed last maps with the same problem : .dct error (with fastactivate ) -

..:: FastActivate 01.04.2019 ::..
________________________________________________________________________________
Voice(s):
data72.chk => .dct OK
data97.chk => .dct OK
Complete Map(s):
Incomplete Map(s):
Europe_Central_1GB-101856.meta => .dct ERROR
Fuel prices:
Speed cameras:
Autovelox_IT_TomTom.ov2 => .dct OK
Blitzer_AT_TomTom.ov2 => .dct OK
Blitzer_CZ_TomTom.ov2 => .dct OK ...
Read more : Incomplete Map - .dct Error | Views : 3110 | Replies : 3

GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) 6 April 2019

I have just received an email from TomTom saying "Consider upgrading your device - Due to the upcoming WNRO on 6 April 2019, your navigation device will continue to navigate, but will not be able to show the correct time and estimated time of arrival (ETA).

We are working to see if an update is possible and will contact you when there is news. Or you can choose to upgrade and buy a new TomTom ...
Read more : GPS Week Number Rollover (WNRO) 6 April 2019 | Views : 2038 | Replies : 1

Go730 obsolete

Today I connected my Go30 to TomTomHome in order to update navcore. Pop-up window stated because of age and limitations of internal memory I can't update anymore. After clicking Cancel and login I'm getting error connecting to server, error code 403.

How to update navcore now?
Read more : Go730 obsolete | Views : 1443 | Replies : 3

Help! - Need USA Map for Windows Mobile

Hi!

I'm going to USA (West side) in September and i need map for my Windows Mobile phone.
I've searched from from 980 to 1025 version and got nothing compatible and with meta available...
I've found that the 970.7491 - US 1GB is compatible and has meta, but the link is dead...
Can someone share a compatible map, please?

Pedro
Read more : Help! - Need USA Map for Windows Mobile | Views : 1088 | Replies : 2

No startup or shutdown sound

My Tomtom XL with Navcore NC_9.510 has no startup or shutdown sound. I want to know if there is any way I can fix this issue. I went to setting but could not find any option other than volume control.

Do I need to change the config file or should I check the sound folder?

Any help is appreciated.
Read more : No startup or shutdown sound | Views : 1018 | Replies : 1

How to optimise a map

Hello,

Does anyone know how to optimize a map?

I have a TomTom XXL540 and was going to use an Australian Map 1025_9381 it's probably not designed to use for my device but would like to give it a go and see if it does.

I don't have any experience in optimising a map, if someone can provide me with instructions it will be appreciated.

Regards.
Read more : How to optimise a map | Views : 908 | Replies : 4

Micro Sd for TomTom Go 740 live

Hello, which size Micro Sd card can I use for my TomTom Go 740 Live with bootloader 5.5136 and Navcore 9.541?

Koos
Read more : Micro Sd for TomTom Go 740 live | Views : 1056 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662317