It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:59 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Help with TomTom ONE 3rd Edition

Hello, I'm a bit newbie in this area.

I have a TomTom ONE 3rd Edition.

Can you recommend a navcore and UK map for me.

Cheers.
Read more : Help with TomTom ONE 3rd Edition | Views : 9126 | Replies : 37

How to install map to SD 4GB for 720GO

Hello

I installed Europe_850_2800 map to SD, but it working only with tomtom home (tomtom wont start).:wallbash:

Tnx
Read more : How to install map to SD 4GB for 720GO | Views : 4869 | Replies : 16

POI files for almost any country and device

Some time ago I found PIOPLAZA and think it is a really good website to get started.
If you have other free POI websites or even local websites for your country please post them here.
Read more : POI files for almost any country and device | Views : 1904 | Replies : 2

clint eastwood Voice

I have downloaded a lot of voices that downunder posted
and i wanted to use clint eastwood i extracted that voice to my voice folder and then used easy activatore
but i can not findclint eastwood any where to use it ,any help please
Read more : clint eastwood Voice | Views : 2078 | Replies : 1

Navigate to Postcode only?

Does anyone know if it is possible with TT to navigate to just the postcode only without having to input a house number?
Particularly when looking for business's the house number thing can be a proverbial pain. On streets where house numbers are not available (Usually on industrial estates) TT relies on the postcode only which will 9/10 take you strait to the business premisses.
However on a road with mixed commercial and residential properties, ...
Read more : Navigate to Postcode only? | Views : 2944 | Replies : 11

Whats the best for Go 550 Live?

Hi all, great forum, thanks. I`ve got a go 550 live,
App: 9.054.531676.1
64MB RAM (free: 15mb)
GPS V 1.20
BOOT: 5.5259
MAP: UK ROI v835.2419
--------------------------------
don`t know if it`s ever been patched but i`ve downloaded the go950 file and SE_ttsystem.9.026.483454.rar to the sd card. Also got latest 850uk maps and fastactivate from this forum.
I`ve done a backup following the tutorial.
Would i be safe to put this on ...
Read more : Whats the best for Go 550 Live? | Views : 2138 | Replies : 5

Ipod Touch no gps signal

Good evening All,

I have an Ipod Touch running on 4.0 and jailbroken. Everything is working as it should, so I bought a tomtom map (Western Europe) from iTunes downloaded and installed. I purchased a car kit (new from Amazon) and dowloaded the gratis car kit tomtom app. This is where it all seems to be going wrong... the car kit app finds a gps fix in 3 minutes (quicker if standing) but when I ...
Read more : Ipod Touch no gps signal | Views : 4091 | Replies : 5

Problem updating favourites on tt truck?

I have managed to update the favourites from my old map using djc151084's tutorial which worked a treat on the internal drive which has map 850.2820 with navcore 8.351.
However, on my SD card I have map 845.2649 with navcore 8.369. When I try to use the "Operate my device" feature via Tomtom Home, I receive an error message stating that the feature is not supported on my device.
Any suggestions please?
Read more : Problem updating favourites on tt truck? | Views : 3810 | Replies : 15

Update my tomtom but how?

Hello,

I'm new here like you can see.

I read a few thinks in your forum but it'is not simple.

I make a backup, thanks to your tuto.

I take the seven lignes of information on my device.

Can you help me, to indicate the step to have the last version of every things in my device.

Informations :

DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
BootLoaderVersion=55130
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8414
ApplicationVersion=1239
CurrentMap=Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=830.2305

Thx you ...
Read more : Update my tomtom but how? | Views : 3391 | Replies : 10

TomTom 910

My current navcore 9.004, boot loader 5.5256, map Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB v 850.2834.
Runs good but, quite often when it starts up, it takes a long time to find or I have to do the paperclips reset thing to enable it finding the satellites.
Dont know if its the 9.004 navcore thats causing this?
Does any have som suggestions for a good navcore and bootloader, for my TomTom 910
Read more : TomTom 910 | Views : 5134 | Replies : 26

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162528 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661509