It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:35 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navcores for X10 devices

Since it is almost impossibe to use the new V9 Navcores with a CF card on X10 devices I created a modified version of the 9.004 and 9.011 Navcore with support for devices with CF cards and adpator.

The installation is pretty simple :
Unpack all files and folders to a device without a Navcore - you can keep the map folder and personal files though.
After the first start the device will reboot once ...
Read more : Navcores for X10 devices | Views : 2403 | Replies : 0

Map Redundancy ????

If one has a Western and Central Europen Map does one need to install an Eastern Europe Map or is the Eastern Europe Map already included in the Western and Central Europe map. Just curious as to whether the Easter Europe map installed separately is more definitive then what is now in the Western and Central European Map.
Read more : Map Redundancy ???? | Views : 1626 | Replies : 3

x40 will not connect to pc after last update

Using the se navcore 8.412 on my 740 and it all seems to work ok including my live services but I cannot get it to reconnect to my pc now.

Any ideas?
Read more : x40 will not connect to pc after last update | Views : 2165 | Replies : 4

tom tom 1 v 3 512mb

currentley running 7.166(8497)

what would be the best navcore to use with this device

thanks
Read more : tom tom 1 v 3 512mb | Views : 1892 | Replies : 5

UK and usa maps on XL

as mentioned previously im going to the states soon, so my plan was on my XL that shows an internal drive of 976 MB,
put on uk maps 850.2820 149 MB and usa 850.2873 766mb
this will leave 61 mb free

how ever when i try it it says not enough room, i have deleted all the voices on there and just left my tt vocalizer on which is 21 MB
leaving 40 MB but ...
Read more : UK and usa maps on XL | Views : 4637 | Replies : 18

TomTom 720 SD Activation

I have read through the forum and think I need some clarification when activating an SD Memory card.

If I understand correctly, one can prepare a map folder just as one would do for updating say a map on a TomTom 910 and copy the map to the SD card insuring that the togo.bif file is on the SD. Then you insert the SD card and then patch it. Is this correct?

Do I have ...
Read more : TomTom 720 SD Activation | Views : 2573 | Replies : 3

No mapshare updates with 850.2834 2GB wester europe maps

Tomtom says these maps are already more then 20 weeks old but mapshare is not available

"Unfortunately Map Share map corrections are temporarily unavailable"

Someone knows what's up with this?
Read more : No mapshare updates with 850.2834 2GB wester europe maps | Views : 4965 | Replies : 9

how to put tomtom in a viamichelin x950

A friend of mine asked me to update his gps, is a viamichelin x950. is it possible to put a tomtom nav and map?
Any help is welcome.
Read more : how to put tomtom in a viamichelin x950 | Views : 11770 | Replies : 9

Newbie Guide for updating a 720 GO

Hi all,

Just looking for a guide to update my TOMTOM Go 720 to the latest TTSYSTEM/NAVCORE and maps. To hopefully enable the Lane Guidance on a 720 Go...

Thanks
Tony
Read more : Newbie Guide for updating a 720 GO | Views : 4897 | Replies : 23

Help me please!

Ok I have no clue why my TomTom wont boot up, it was in the middle of backing up and then bam breaker flipped power went out, since then it wont start up fully, I have tried an older backup and nothing. I also tried the clear flash tool and still nothing I am so lost someone please help me out. Its a TomTom XL 325S.
Read more : Help me please! | Views : 5866 | Replies : 41

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162529 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661512