It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:45 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

A Query

Just updated my onexl tomtom to navcore 9.**** and running latest AU maps ,works well
one question the navigation bar the blue one on right hand side is rather wide is there a way of making it thinner
Many thanks
Read more : A Query | Views : 1764 | Replies : 2

quick question

a friend of mine has a tomtom one that doesnt take a memory card so is it possible to update it with a new navcore and maps:thumbup:
Read more : quick question | Views : 1833 | Replies : 2

Which Navcore Please

Can anyone help please, bit of a newbie here. I have a TT One XL running a patched 9.101.516023.2 navcore, which is working fine, but does take up a lot of memory (about 3mb left).

I have noticed that there is a new 9.205 Navcore on the forum, should I upgrade to this, and if so what are the benefits. Any help is very much appreciated. I have a 2GB SD card with USA 8.50 ...
Read more : Which Navcore Please | Views : 4780 | Replies : 16

strange connection problem

have a very strange connection problem on a XL, im almost certain it is faulty hardware but wanted to sound you out.

When i connect to the pc to transfer files to device i get the usual connection picture, and as i start to transfer things across i get the red cross telling me not to unplug the device.But during transfer its as though the device stops and restarts the connection with the picture switching ...
Read more : strange connection problem | Views : 2032 | Replies : 8

Speedcam updates

The predecessor of this forum - the original G P S underground - used to publish regular speedcam updates.

I can't find then anywhere on this forum. Can anyone direct me?

Presumably they're still being updated by TT on a very regular basis?

Regards J

Tomtom One IQ Routes Edition AKxxxBAxxx (2GB)
Navcore 9.053 W&CE_2GB v850.2834
HTC Touch 2 Tomtom Navigator ABxxxCVxxx (16GB microSD)
Navcore 7.917 W&CE_2GB v845.2666
Read more : Speedcam updates | Views : 2949 | Replies : 3

TOMTOM GO720 frozen at main menu

Hi,
My problem is that one of my friends just gave me a TOMTOM GO 720 couse he deleted the internal drive...
Okay I said, no problem, I've downloaded from navitotal the 9.026.go950.CAB-navcore-GO.cab and 9.036.go950_t.CAB-navcore-GO-LIVE.cab. Extracted it to Internal drive. reboot.
Everything seems to bee ok. Copy map, patch it with easyuse, reboot. Founds map.
Clock/GPS/Way buttons works but when I tap on the map to enter main menu it freezes, waits 5 sec and ...
Read more : TOMTOM GO720 frozen at main menu | Views : 4693 | Replies : 7

Cannot use this map on this device

On TT One V3.

Updated navcore to 8.562 and uk & Ireland maps v 850.2871.

Downloaded and used fastactivator on maps - ttsystem - Home , all reported as patched OK

When operating TT get the dreaded 'you cannot use this map with this device'

Also TT Home says I am using an illegal navcore?

Any suggestions please

Keith
Read more : Cannot use this map on this device | Views : 11825 | Replies : 9

Tomtom navcore + maps on Mio C520

I have Mio C520 device. Can I put in it new Tomtom navcore and latest maps?
I have tried few times before, but I failed.
Read more : Tomtom navcore + maps on Mio C520 | Views : 9337 | Replies : 7

LoquendoTTS Voice Problem

hello,
my loquendoTTS voice (bernard)doesn't work on navcore 9.103,what can i do?
Read more : LoquendoTTS Voice Problem | Views : 6116 | Replies : 18

voices assistance required

anyone cannot get ozzie swearing to show on tomtom one xl have tried most patchers still dosent work
thanks in advance
Read more : voices assistance required | Views : 2405 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162526 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661495