It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

April "GPS 19 year date reset"

Dear friends checking my tomtom XXL device in TOTON webpage it says: "...After 6 April 2019, your satnav will continue to navigate, but will not be able to show the correct time and the estimated time of arrival. Fortunately, this is easily fixed with an update we have ready for you below...".
The Device is patched. If I download the update will it be okay? Should it be patched again? Thiw wrong time would it ...
Read more : April "GPS 19 year date reset" | Views : 1495 | Replies : 2

Stopping Home forcing a Navcore Update

Hi guys - A long time ago, Tendriver told me how to stop Home forcing a Navcore update and I'm in need of doing so again.
One of my 930's is very happily running on 9205 but Home is insisting I update it to 9541 (?) - or whatever, which I do not want to do.
I've tried searching for the postings but had no luck finding them.
I recall it needs an edit of ...
Read more : Stopping Home forcing a Navcore Update | Views : 1913 | Replies : 8

TomTom 950 freezes at the start screen

Yesterday I got a TomTom live 950 from a colleague to set up new software.

First, as always, I made a backup of the current software and then hung the TomTom on TomTom home to download the latest navcore. This all goes without problems, restart TomTom and a ttgo.bif file is created nicely so that I can install a new card. Installing a new card also runs smoothly. Then activate everything with fastactivate and this ...
Read more : TomTom 950 freezes at the start screen | Views : 3272 | Replies : 24

Has anyone been successful in activating Western_Europe_1025

Has anyone successfully activated Western_Europe_1025_9389 with the meta

52 BE 50 A3 C6 40 81 D8 B6 9F 11 2F 2C 16 C1 B3 Europe-101855.meta ; Europe 1025_9389

My Navcore is unchanged and is working fine with 850 series maps

I get :

Western_Europe-101855.meta => .dct ERROR

Tried several times without success.
Read more : Has anyone been successful in activating Western_Europe_1025 | Views : 21957 | Replies : 3

TomTom Z1230 Sat Nav

Hi can i jailbreak my tomtom TomTom Z1230 Sat Nav?
Read more : TomTom Z1230 Sat Nav | Views : 1012 | Replies : 1

TomTom go530 touchscreen issue.

Hi all!
With help from some generous support on here I have updated and installed new navcore, maps etc so going good and thank you.
However I switched on the tomTom a few days ago and the touchscreen digitiser was completely non responsive, I took it apart and checked all connections but could find anything obviously amiss, I put back together and the screen worked, however I have now noticed it isn't working perfect.
The ...
Read more : TomTom go530 touchscreen issue. | Views : 1231 | Replies : 6

Newby looking for help...

Hi
I've got TomTom xxl classic series, here is all the info about my device:

DeviceName=TomTom XXL Classic Series
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XXL Classic
DeviceSerialNumber=GQxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55282
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9541
ApplicationVersion=3145439.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Storage: Size 1884mb, free 1774mb.

Since I registered in here I've been looking for up to date map of Lithuania or any other up to date map that has Lithuania in it, but couldn't find any. Some didn't work at all, some didn't contain what I needed, ...
Read more : Newby looking for help... | Views : 1164 | Replies : 8

Carminat Tomtom Navcore 8.843 incompatible map patched?

Hi everybody.

I am coming to you regarding the update of Carminat Tomtom 8.843.

I would like to know the compatibility of the Navcore with the cards of the fofo.
Knowing that I am currently in Navcore 8.842 and that all works perfectly with the V1020 9247 card.

But according to the following site:
https://easyconnect.renault.fr/pages/software-upgrade

Thank you for your help.
Read more : Carminat Tomtom Navcore 8.843 incompatible map patched? | Views : 16631 | Replies : 58

GPS Week Rollover event 6 April 2019

So, I checked and tried to update my Go 730.

I'd wiped it prior to connecting to TomTom and it offered navcore 8.351 and told me I could recieve an exclusive upgrade offer to a Go 620 or Go 6200 (both not much cheaper than Amazon) as my device was going to stop working (as expected) in a few weeks.

Via these forums I already run navcore 9.510 and the 1020 maps, thanks! Does anyone ...
Read more : GPS Week Rollover event 6 April 2019 | Views : 4736 | Replies : 22

usa map for windows ce 5

Hello im trying to find the latest maps for a up coming holiday to usa..... im using a windows ce 5.0 device with the maps on a SD card

i think the navcore is 7.910

i have working uk maps version 860.3126 however all the usa one are dead from the site

any help would be gratefully appreciated

thanks in advance

blue
Read more : usa map for windows ce 5 | Views : 1221 | Replies : 13

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662309