It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:12 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

another one tom tom 730

im going to move on from my XL now and do my brothers 730 complete with lane guidance

which is the best navcore for this device , i have a patched version of 9053 can that be used ,also i updated mu navcore for mine from a diffrent site and the nav core was already patched, will it be the same with the ones fom here or do i need to do something else

have ...
Read more : another one tom tom 730 | Views : 5509 | Replies : 23

us maps miles or KM

now i have florida loaded and working it occured to me should i set the device to operate in km while there and if so do i need to use a different voice

questions questions questions :helpsos::helpsos:
Read more : us maps miles or KM | Views : 3770 | Replies : 2

souther states/florida maps only

ihave usa maps on my HTC touch pro 2 tom tom for my trip next month, but now im getting into to all this i was going to put it on my tom tom xl as well, but as its only 1 gig no card slot there is not enough room, i think i read you can get florida stat maps only which would fit

any ideas if you can get it and from where ...
Read more : souther states/florida maps only | Views : 4758 | Replies : 20

navi core and maps issues

ill try to be as clear as possible

from another site i got a patched navicore to update my tom tom XL(no sd card), i deleted all the stuff off my sat nav(after backing it up) and copied the new navi core acoss
i then patched my new map(ok at doing this ) then copied that across, then using easy activator i patched my tom tom system file

and it all works, but tom tom ...
Read more : navi core and maps issues | Views : 7311 | Replies : 23

tomtom navore info

i have a tomtom one but it never came with a memory card i have a spare 2gb how can i get the info to know what files and maps to use

cheers for looking
darkangel
Read more : tomtom navore info | Views : 3025 | Replies : 7

gps looses signal often

hi guys!

My bro-in-law just told me he looses his satellite signal more frequently now,,,,

he's got TomTom one V6 i believe... i can triple check that later when i have it....

anyways, would upgrading his OS to lets say, version 8.412 could help?

he still got the original navcore on it.... he never upgraded it....

peace
Read more : gps looses signal often | Views : 2096 | Replies : 4

TT One V3 - Boot Etc

Hi,

Current on SD Card
TT one V3
APP 8.410
GPS V1.20, Boot 5.5106
Map 'Western and Central Europe 825.2157'

The last time I updated my maps to Western&Central europe 825-215 back in 2008 on a 4G SD card.

Now I have the 850-2782 maps in a folder ready for use, but I've lost all my files used to set-up the maps in 2008, boot and patch etc, due a HDrive crash.

I have downloaded ...
Read more : TT One V3 - Boot Etc | Views : 2481 | Replies : 6

tom tom go v5

i have a tom tom go v5 and a blank 2gb card can someone please point me in the right direction for software and maps and tutorial if possible so i can get this running for my son

thanks for looking
cheers darkangel
Read more : tom tom go v5 | Views : 4915 | Replies : 21

Tomtom one 3rd and tomtom home on Vista

I have a tomtom one 3rd with app. 8.01 using map 850.2783. my home computer run XP 2002 with service pack 3.
Tomtom and home 2.7 working great.
I've loaded tomtom home on my laptop (Vista with service pack 2), and now when I connect my tomtom to my laptop, it says I can not use this map with this device.
I've ran the easyusetool, and fast activator from Albert to patch home, with no ...
Read more : Tomtom one 3rd and tomtom home on Vista | Views : 3586 | Replies : 4

North america map

What is the best North America map for a Tomtom 920?
Read more : North america map | Views : 2430 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162525 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661491