It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:05 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tom Tom GO 700 files

Dear All,
I have been given a Tom Tom GO 700 with a dead hard drive. I have an 8GB CF card to replace it.
Do I format it FAT32 and where can I download a backup of all the files?

Thanks in advance,

Dave.
Read more : Tom Tom GO 700 files | Views : 5302 | Replies : 5

How to have a 4GO SDHC card on TOMTOM ONE XL ?

Hi ,

The question is on the title....
Read more : How to have a 4GO SDHC card on TOMTOM ONE XL ? | Views : 4525 | Replies : 5

Australia Map 845.2661 not working on Navcore 9.026.483454 S

Hello,

I downloaded the Australia Map 845.2661 along with the Navcore 9.026.483454 SE. I have a TomTom One XL, but for some reason, when I install this map & navcore, it tells me I cannot use this map with this navcore, even though the map chart says it's compatible with this navcore. Any ideas?
Read more : Australia Map 845.2661 not working on Navcore 9.026.483454 S | Views : 4120 | Replies : 7

Height v17

Height v17

09.07.10 (b17)
Now with additional font sizes '4' and '5'
It is auto-installed from it's website

Installation
Just extract the package, extract the "cab"-file in it and throw the file and the two directories in it onto your TT, root (topmost) directory. It is not compatible with TTMPlayer and will not work from scratch with ExecutionHelper, Timesync and Daylight. (You'd need to install Height, rename ttn to ttn.old and re-install ExecutionHelper) Height is ...
Read more : Height v17 | Views : 3703 | Replies : 0

Tomtom is tripping again

Oke first:

Subject: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?1182-Installing-without-a-SD-CARD-slot

Ok when it worked, the new maps released.
When I had just one problem with the metadata, even after it was fixed.

Tomtom suddenly went crazy doing, I was here on the forum topic started,so i had to install everything again on my tomtom (new install)

Well I've now done so, have gone through TT Home upgrade / update conducted from 9026 to 9051 I think.

The update was successful, I ...
Read more : Tomtom is tripping again | Views : 6774 | Replies : 53

*.xpi file for Navcore 9.103.539753 HELP

Hi All.

What shall I do with "9-103-539753-1.win.2.2.xpi" file?
My firefox fails trying to install it as a plug-in. I downloaded it on my hard drive and then what? I have no idea what to do with it now. :)))))))
.... or maybe I missed a post regarding to it?

Please help.
Read more : *.xpi file for Navcore 9.103.539753 HELP | Views : 3934 | Replies : 3

FastActivate Discussion Topic

Download Here

Please ask all your questions and comments in this thread current.
Read more : FastActivate Discussion Topic | Views : 47521 | Replies : 208

Any way to differentiate Maps on device menu?

I have installed 2 Canada-Alaska maps on my TT XL330S, one is version 850.2781 and the other 850.2850.
Although the version numbers show up as named on the folders when checked with windows Explorer, they appear only as "Canada-Alaska" for both when I try to switch between them on the device menu, which is rather confusing.
Is there any way to make the device display different name for each map ?
Read more : Any way to differentiate Maps on device menu? | Views : 2363 | Replies : 2

Best Navcore for 540 Live?

Hi,

Sorry if this question is answered somewhere and I've missed it.

I have a 540 Live with latest UK 850 maps and Live data. is it possible to run Navcore 9 on it and if so what is the best version to use?

Thanks!!
Read more : Best Navcore for 540 Live? | Views : 2691 | Replies : 5

favourite address

Hello,

please where save the TT system in gps device the favourite address ?
Always when I get into my gps device the new map, I have the favourite folder clear.

Thanks
Read more : favourite address | Views : 2399 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162525 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661491