It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:38 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Blow fish codes most 850 maps

The latest map codes
Read more : Blow fish codes most 850 maps | Views : 2328 | Replies : 1

Tomtom GO 930T and Navcores

First off, I'm a n00b when it comes to modifying the Tomtom.

I'm completely overwhelmed by the amount of information here, so I'd like to ask a few questions.

I'd like to update to the latest and greatest navcore, what version should I use for my GO 930T? 9.051 or 9.026? For 9.026, Should I download the LIVE cab or not? For 9.051, should I download the 2009 XXL, 2009 XL or the 2010 XXL?
Read more : Tomtom GO 930T and Navcores | Views : 14524 | Replies : 62

Basic help required regarding update of navore+map TT XL V2

Ok, thanks to djc i have these great instructions which im following exactly only im generating the DCT with easyusetools as my anti-virus will not ignore tomtom4.exe long enough to even extract it:

• Download http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/nav...re-GO_LIVE.cab and copy the complete contents to your device.
• Download SE_ttsystem.9.026.483454 and copy the ttsystem file to your device overwriting when prompted (No need to patch anything yet as the SE navcore is pre-patched)
• Download your required map ...
Read more : Basic help required regarding update of navore+map TT XL V2 | Views : 2795 | Replies : 3

xl one help

I just bought a tom tom xl one from eBay.
when i start the device it freezes on the tom tom screen,any one have any ideas on how toi fix it
Looks like i have the crap boot loader vers:

DeviceName=TomTom
DeviceVersionHW=LIMERICK
DeviceSerialNumber=xxxxx
DeviceUniqueID=xxxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20040301
BootLoaderVersion=10012
LinuxVersion=1000
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
Read more : xl one help | Views : 1776 | Replies : 3

How to install internal SD card to TomTom Version 4

Is it possible to install a internal SD card to a TomTom One Version 4? I have searched allover internet, but can not find a tutorial abouth it. Is there someone that can help me? Than you very much.
Read more : How to install internal SD card to TomTom Version 4 | Views : 2588 | Replies : 0

Updated Maps but the Option to show the highway boards dissa

I have a TomTom Go 720 i just updated my navcore to 8.412.1236 and the TTSystem, i put in the maps Southern Europe 850.2820. When i go to my gps menu, the option Show images on highway is disabled. if I put everything back the way it was when i bought it, the option is enabled.

Can anyone help me witht his matter?

Read more : Updated Maps but the Option to show the highway boards dissa | Views : 2207 | Replies : 3

TomTom XL (v9)

I purchased this device and updated the maps to 835.2423. I am now looking to update to USA & Canada v850.2783 . As that appears to be the only option due to the 1 gig limitation. Am I correct in stating that IQ and ALG is not an option for US maps as they are over 1 gig? Also this devices time to destination calculations are way off and route planning has not been very ...
Read more : TomTom XL (v9) | Views : 3645 | Replies : 6

Ram/Eco Routes - Limited Ram

Can anyone give some advice please.

I have just updated my Tomtom One XL to have the 850.2781 UK & ROI map and also Navcore.9.101.516023.

The problem i am having is when i try to navigate to a location using ECo route it goes half way through then stops and says that i cannot do it. if i try shortest route it works. it also works sometimes on a very short Eco route. Looking at ...
Read more : Ram/Eco Routes - Limited Ram | Views : 2040 | Replies : 4

USA Map - IQ and ALG only

Can anyone help please. i presently have map USA Canada and Mexico P, which is about 1.4 gig, it does not have advanced speech recognition as i dont need it.

All i need is IQ, ALR, for the USA, i dont need Mexico or Canada.

Can anyone tell me the 850 map that i need which is about the same size but the new version, preferably with as much detail on it as possible.

Also, ...
Read more : USA Map - IQ and ALG only | Views : 1999 | Replies : 4

zip file / code

whats the latest zip for the 850 maps
the postcode files for the euro uk roi maps
Read more : zip file / code | Views : 2309 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162519 • Total topics 17234 • Total members 661458