It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:35 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

One 3rd w/ 2gb SD what Navcore & Map are suggested?

I would like to hear from you on what Navcore and Map you suggest on a One 3rd w/ a 2gb SD. I'd like to have a map with IQ & ALG. North America 850.2781 is the one I'm looking at now, I have the 8.412 Navcore.
On the Navcore, I would like to avoid the sensative screen if possible. Don't know if this is a product of the bootloader or the Navcore.

Thanks for ...
Read more : One 3rd w/ 2gb SD what Navcore & Map are suggested? | Views : 4004 | Replies : 18

Availability of meta.txt for map "Western and Central Europe

Hi everyone ,

I'm waiting for the meta.txt (i think i'm not the only one ......) of this map for activation .Could someone can help me ?

Thanks in advance
Read more : Availability of meta.txt for map "Western and Central Europe | Views : 8689 | Replies : 17

map of china

any one know if such a map exists for tomtom?

i have navcore 7.9, running on Navigo v2

or is there other software that has china map?

many thanks
Read more : map of china | Views : 2484 | Replies : 7

Hide your speed cams from the police

I have created two little scripts to "hide" files on your Tomtom.
The purpose is to be safe if you are in country where the use of speed cam files is illegal - like Switzerland.

Unpack the files to the root of your device (or SD card).

In the current configuration it won't work!!
You have to make some changes :
Edit the files move and move2 with a Unix Editor like Notepad++ and change ...
Read more : Hide your speed cams from the police | Views : 3787 | Replies : 10

I would like update my map on Tomtom one (4n00.004)

I changed my map last year, I have a 2gb sd card in it now. looking to install United_States_2gb_850.2782. Don't know if I can use this map. Not sure how I did it last year. Thanks

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE
BootLoaderVersion=10012
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada_1GB
CurrentMapVerison=825.2210
29MB Ram
Read more : I would like update my map on Tomtom one (4n00.004) | Views : 9185 | Replies : 18

One 3rd no SD slot BootLoaderVersion=5 would like to add mor

Can I get the details on how to add more memory to the One?

Thanks!
Read more : One 3rd no SD slot BootLoaderVersion=5 would like to add mor | Views : 4781 | Replies : 14

Newbie first post

Hi to everyone, this is my first post so please be gentle'
I have a nokia n95 running TTom Navigator ver 6.010 and west europe map 6.75 (ver 675.1409),
can anyone point me in the right direction to update either part if you think I should...
Thanks for any advice offered...:grouphug:
Read more : Newbie first post | Views : 2180 | Replies : 5

Lost on how to update my TomTom One V6

Hello. I am trying to update my TomTOm One V6 with the latest USA_Canada map and I'm lost on what to do first.
Do I:
1) Update my TomTom One with TomTom Home
2) Backup the whole TomTom One files onto my hard drive
3) Update the navcore with ver 8.412 by downloading, extracting and uploading to the root of my TomTom the files SE_Navcore.8.412.1236.Basicpack.rar and SE_ttsystem.8.412.1236,rev.1.1.rar. Do I need to pathc these? What do ...
Read more : Lost on how to update my TomTom One V6 | Views : 9696 | Replies : 29

Go 730 - need help

I am a complete beginner and I need an explanation of how to introduce the new maps in TomTom GO 730, and that the same work. I hope somebody can help because I start soon on the way across the whole of Europe 04/07/2010.
Thank you in advance!

PS!
I downloaded the maps Central and Eastern Europe 850.2782, but I can not extract it because of errors. Is anyone else had this problem?
Read more : Go 730 - need help | Views : 7799 | Replies : 48

Tutorial for dummies needed

Is there a tutorial for Dummies (like me) :canada:
Ex.: what is navcore, where do I start, what are those patches for tom tom home... there is no start here for beginners. I have a tomtom one verry simple and I would like to use your web site and technique for my tom tom.

thanks
Read more : Tutorial for dummies needed | Views : 2579 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162522 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661462