It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:30 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

What size SD card for GO530

Good morning all,

Anyone know what size SD card is the max for a GO530?
Also, does anyone know where I can find the latest Tomtom map compatibility chart?
Thanks.
Read more : What size SD card for GO530 | Views : 1284 | Replies : 10

Device rebooting and losing info

Hi All,

I am having some issues with my Go Live device..and was after some advice/suggestions.

It all works, but once a day or sometimes more often, it reboots itself and i lose all my favourites, home etc (Mapsettings.cfg). I have tried running on a micro sd card and also on the device only without the card but the same thing happens any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Read more : Device rebooting and losing info | Views : 989 | Replies : 0

activating

:021: bangin my head failing to see hwat im doing wrong using fast activate tried activating every map for uk ire 1020 maps all saying .dct error ? never get this prob normlly using an xl tomtom
Read more : activating | Views : 1527 | Replies : 8

New map TT Go 720

borthy1967

*) Recommended Navcore navcore 9.510 32MB device
https://www3.zippyshare.com/v/UY7QnSrn/file.html
--
1) Make a backup of your Device and delete the content.
--
2) Unpack the* navcore (winrar ) and place folders and files on your Device.
--
3) Reset The Device (minimal 15 sec) and start it till the announcement "No map found"
--
4) Copie the map Western_Europe 1020_9247 to your Device in his own folder.
Read more : New map TT Go 720 | Views : 1779 | Replies : 10

TomTom XXL540 Power up issue

Hi,
Does anyone know what might the problem be with my friends TomTom XXL540 device?

I purchased a new battery as the other one was stuffed. I replaced the battery, and went to switch device on. Nope wont power up, battery might need a charge being brand new. Charged battery for 30 mins. Switch charger off, pressed the TomTom button down to power up device. Nope, nothing happened.

Placed on charger. press TomTom button down ...
Read more : TomTom XXL540 Power up issue | Views : 1273 | Replies : 13

Europe Truck map question?

Hi,

If you only ever want to use the UK area of the truck map do you still need to have and install the whole map or can it be edited ?

Despite a lot of reading I can't seem to find any reference to this so I'm guessing that you do need the whole map ?

Cheers.
Read more : Europe Truck map question? | Views : 1283 | Replies : 13

Does "Option 2" and "Option 3" of a zone of a map correspond

Hi,

I tested the map Europe_Central_1GB_1000_8645 because I need a map:
  • with those countries "France + Germany + Luxemburg/Luxembourg + Switzerland"
  • with a size under 949 MB (because it must fit into my my TomTom XL 330 (TomTom 30 Series) (Serial number begins with RM)

The activation worked well but I can not use it because France is not covered in this map.

On the other hand, it is strange that France is not present ...
Read more : Does "Option 2" and "Option 3" of a zone of a map correspond | Views : 1285 | Replies : 2

What is the name of the file for the "Map of Benelux, France

Hi,

I saw on https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/travel-map/benelux-france-de-at-ch/ that it exists a map named "Map of Benelux, France and DE, AT, CH".

I am surprised not to find any download links for this map in the v1010/1011 and v1015 maps.

This may be because the name of the map is different from the name given on the site where you can buy the map.

Does anyone know the name of the file to download to get this map? ...
Read more : What is the name of the file for the "Map of Benelux, France | Views : 1902 | Replies : 15

I bought 11yrs old brand new TomTom GO720 and have a issue..

Hi guys,

I’m lorry driver in UK. From the beginning I’ve used TomTom GO520 with Navcore 9.702 with little bit old map Europe_Truck_1011_8983 Unfortunately my GO520 wasn’t treated by myself well and I had to find new one.

I thought about same GO520 but I found auction with brand new GO720 and I won it for 42 pounds + postage!

Yesterday I’ve received device and I’ve updated by TT Home. That’s was bad decision because ...
Read more : I bought 11yrs old brand new TomTom GO720 and have a issue.. | Views : 1195 | Replies : 12

Problem updating to 1015.9104 is it just me ?

Hi,
I normally have no problem updating my TT but I'm having problems with the 1015.9104 map so I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the map or the meta code, or is it me doing something wrong.

I'm trying to put the 1015.9104 map on my TT one 2nd edition using either NC 9.170SE. or 1a.NC9.510_DSA_For 32Mb_ram_Voice+UK+FR

I found the meta code on the site here - http://www.navitotal.com/viewtopic.php?p=169975#p169975
and placed it in the ...
Read more : Problem updating to 1015.9104 is it just me ? | Views : 2205 | Replies : 25

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162631 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662315