It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:39 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom Start 20

Been reading a lot and cant seem to figure out if i'm doing something wrong. So there seems to be no way to get a map into my tomtom via sd I've read somewhere on here about Tomtom voices? needed a bit of help thanks :009:
Read more : Tomtom Start 20 | Views : 1179 | Replies : 3

720 Wont Turn Off

Hello All,
My 720 has the 1005.8763 map of UK with the 9510 navcore and bootloader 5.4106. Basically the unit shuts down into sleep mode and the only way I can get a drum roll start is to do a hard reset. Is there a way in settings that I can force the unit to shut down properly so that I get it to do a drum roll start on each boot up ?.
Thanks.
Read more : 720 Wont Turn Off | Views : 1119 | Replies : 6

Problem with map

Hi,everyone
I am updating map in my TOMTOM XL IQ Routes, had downloaded Canada-Alaska 1010.8889 map with automatic installer and patcher on laptop, connected to GPS, deleted old map folder in GPS, ran the .exe file. After it was done, turn on GPS, it said You cannot use this map on this device: Canada-alaska-101525.
I don't have experience about this, what i should do next.

Thanks for your help.
Read more : Problem with map | Views : 1129 | Replies : 4

No GPS Fix Downloads?

Hi All. I have a One IQ Routes which still works fine and has the latest map downloaded, despite TomTom advertising:-) However, for the last few updates through TomTom HOME I have not had a GPS Fix download. Are TomTom slowly removing update options for older models, or is it missing something in the download? Can I find and install this download manually? Many thanks.
Read more : No GPS Fix Downloads? | Views : 1050 | Replies : 2

Map Setting Filename

I have several mapsetting.cfg files organized by regions. I have them named mapsettingsFlorida.cfg, mapsettingsCalifornia.cfg and so on. I am only able to use the file named mapsetting.cfg, that's the only file the unit recognizes. Is there a way to be able to select the map setting file on the gps? Currently I have to hook up to a computer and rename the file that I want to use. Thank you.

I am using a go730 ...
Read more : Map Setting Filename | Views : 958 | Replies : 4

central europe 101527.meta???

maybe by any chance someone have this meta code?,

thanks
gugutm
Read more : central europe 101527.meta??? | Views : 884 | Replies : 2

Newbee Carminat

Hy guys!Is it here somwhere a tutorial or something that will help me instal a new map on a new sd card for tomotom carminat?Its true that i found something but only bits and pices.Is there a something on how to bild from scrach?Many thanks
Read more : Newbee Carminat | Views : 3001 | Replies : 22

Newby with old TT One

Hi folks,

I have an old TT1 and years ago my friend 'updated' it for me. My original maps were UK/Western Europe and he updated it to UK/ROI.

I'd like to bang in a euro map there now as I'm off on hols soon.
I've tried various searches on the forums and read various posts but can't find the relevant details/maps.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thx,
Keasy
Read more : Newby with old TT One | Views : 1030 | Replies : 2

What bootloader for my ONE?

I have two tomtoms: 4n00.004.2 and 4n01.002.2. Im currently following the tutorial and waiting for the maps to download. I have used the universal navcore and in the first I installed the "9.510 for all 32 mb devices" and the "9.701 truck for all 32 mb devices" in the other. The idea is to have the first one for car and the second one for the truck.

The thing I dont know is, should I ...
Read more : What bootloader for my ONE? | Views : 1574 | Replies : 7

TT One XL IQ Routes "browse map" shows very few place names

Not sure if this is correct forum etc, so apologies if not. Had a search around and so far drawing a blank so any suggestions appreciated, TIA!

Have successfully updated two different TomToms, a One v3 and a One XL IQ Routes with current v1005 maps. The older One v3 is fine on NC 7.903 (didn't get on with NC 9.510 on older TT) + Europe_Central 1005.8819 map...

The One XL IQ Routes is also ...
Read more : TT One XL IQ Routes "browse map" shows very few place names | Views : 1064 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162629 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662303