It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:40 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

[Solved] Last French map for tomtom XL?

hi all

happy to see you again

actually a need help about last map for my tomtom XL

Now I m with:

French map V985.8211
App 8.010
gpsV1.21
Lancer 5.3026

So I need help because Tomtom say that this GPS is finish about new maps and I need to buy a new one.

I DON'T want to buy a new one
so i need you help please.
Read more : [Solved] Last French map for tomtom XL? | Views : 1130 | Replies : 6

Computer voices on a Go 730 ?

I tried to install the computer voice Dutch - Saskia on my TT Go 730.
I installed the TTS 7.0 as described in one of the topics,
extract the Saskia-Dutch RAR file in the dir LoquendoTTS
and extracted afterwards the Loquendi RAR file into that dir.
Afterwards I released fastactivate on it.
After the startup I see the computervoice Saskia on the screen,
I can select it but I have NO sound.
Details: TT Go ...
Read more : Computer voices on a Go 730 ? | Views : 1149 | Replies : 2

tomtom

Form enjoyed
I have a tomtom go910 with navcore 9510 from your site power up -on of flexie
functions perfectly.
The problem is that tomy starts up automatically at the craziest moments, there is a solution to prevent that.
thanks
Read more : tomtom | Views : 1046 | Replies : 1

TT One and bootloader 1.0100

Google translate ^^
Hello
I have a tomtom one 30 series with navcore 8.041 and bootloader 1.0100 with the impossibility to put new cards.
I saw on the forum that there are solutions as indicated here and there:
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=943
general-discussions-about-tomtom-f81/tomtom-one-bootloader-a01-0100-t8612.html
Since the posts are old, the links are dead, could you give me these files online
thanks in advance
Read more : TT One and bootloader 1.0100 | Views : 1186 | Replies : 3

TT One v3 & TT One XL IQ updates & queries

Hello, Noob here first time trying to update any TT device outside of TT Home and I have a few questions please (sorry if these are FAQs). I have 2 TTs which I still like to use due to their Itinerary Planning functionality, support for custom POIs and their simplicity - don't need any of the new features.

I've been working my way through various threads and tutorials in this forum and think I have ...
Read more : TT One v3 & TT One XL IQ updates & queries | Views : 2780 | Replies : 25

Scene status in Tomtom 520/620

Hello everyone!

Recently my Tomtom XL 2 was stolen, and as my experience with it was very good, so I decided to buy a new Tomtom model, the GO 620.

I would like to know the status of the scene or hacks for this model. The previous one had it customized (Tho boot and shutdown image, an applet to see the altitude, personalized menu ...), but I have not found information for the GO 620. ...
Read more : Scene status in Tomtom 520/620 | Views : 1084 | Replies : 2

Trojan.Gen.9 in fast activate

Has anyone else had real problems with some of the download links in posts from people? I've downloaded fast activate and my Norton AV deleted the exe file as it said it had Trojan.Gen.9 attached.
Read more : Trojan.Gen.9 in fast activate | Views : 2970 | Replies : 4

Carminat (not live) does not boot with 1005 maps

Hi everyone, I've had great success with the maps from here on my Carminat, versions 885, 995, and 1000 worked great for me. However, now that I tried to upgrade to 1005, I followed the same procedure, I got the Europe_1005_8766 map, extracted it into a directory called “Europe” on the SD card, and generated a DCT with FastActivate. The problem is that when I try to start the navigation, it just bootloops – it ...
Read more : Carminat (not live) does not boot with 1005 maps | Views : 1375 | Replies : 3

TomTom Custom POI

My Collection of UK POI, Just Copy all files into your map folder.

Any Files Can be edited for additions and Corrections. These Files will replace Tom Tom's POI which seem to be based on Post Codes and Ill update them regularly

Included: Speed Cameras, Accident Blackspots, Other Traffic Cameras, Astronomy Locations, Map Corrections, Hotel Bookings
Public Toilets, Village Halls and others.....

Categories listed below for clarification.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu1dziwqg6fhovx/Custom%20TomTom%20POI.rar?dl=0

PA(no.)
(7383) Airport
(9902) Amusement Park
(9357) ...
Read more : TomTom Custom POI | Views : 1205 | Replies : 2

.dct ERROR

Hello everybody.

I've been following these topics with great curiosity and now i've come to a problem myself.

A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to update her tomtom maps.

I've followed the update steps as mentioned in an tutorial here on another topic.
When I run fastactivate it shows me the Central_and_East_Europe-101351.meta=> .dct ERROR

Here are the specs of the tomtom:

DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=RS5------- ...
Read more : .dct ERROR | Views : 1226 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162629 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662304