It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:17 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom Go 730 no voice input

Hi All,

The voice input in my TTgo 730 doesn,t work.
when I try it,I see the voice input screen for a split second and then it changes to the manual input screen.
My 730:
NC 9540
boot 5.5279
map europe 1000_8641
asr.dat in the root
using a dutch computer voice
cs speech dutch in the map folder
EMU slf;slf (reskin)

Am I still missing something to make it work?
Read more : Tomtom Go 730 no voice input | Views : 1107 | Replies : 2

Chart menu question (TomTom)

Hi :)

I'm not sure what "Cspeech & ASR" stand for on the TomTom Charts. I'm guessing it means voice? So if a TomTom map Chart has an "X" in that box, it means there is no sound?

Thank you. Very new to all this.
Read more : Chart menu question (TomTom) | Views : 1121 | Replies : 1

Tomtom Android APK

Not sure if this is the place to ask but here goes.

I have downloaded a copy of Tomtom from the torrent sites. These things come with no instructions. I've been trying for 2 days to get the thing working. Would have probably been a better use of my time to just pay for the software. Anyway, I'm now in a mindset of this won't beat me. I've downloaded several versions from the torrents and ...
Read more : Tomtom Android APK | Views : 1125 | Replies : 2

Novice user. How to update map?

Hello!

I have had a TomTom for over 10 years, and it has grown increasingly inaccurate, because the road-nets have changed over time.

I have tried updating the map through the TomTom software several times, but I just can't get it to work. I was sure the device was marketed with "lifetime maps" when I bought it, but it seems TomTom doesn't acknowledge it for my device.

So I was wondering if I could get ...
Read more : Novice user. How to update map? | Views : 1502 | Replies : 12

Tomtom Pro7250 PIN code

I have tomtom pro7250 with Pin code for driver.
I do not know the pin code and it is impossible to enter the menu. The reset does not help. this is tomtom telematics. Can I do something ??
Read more : Tomtom Pro7250 PIN code | Views : 1070 | Replies : 1

hiya i need help!

hi everyone please forgive my ignorence i have tried and tried but cant seem to get my head around what exactly i need!
i have just purchased a used tomtom go 520 for use in a lorry.
i am seeking new maps for this but am unsure which ones it is i need coule someone please link me to exactly what i need please
my details are:
app 9.702.1512362.1
os 842337 (2035, 5/3/2014
64mb ram ...
Read more : hiya i need help! | Views : 1200 | Replies : 10

Adding POIs to ONE IQ

Hi All. I have a ONE IQ Routes which I seem to remember I could add "Community" POIs like supermarkets and MacDs, etc. However, the latest version of HOME seems not to allow this. I can find and download OV2 files from the web, but how do I now install them or is this another loss of support for older TomTom units? Many thanks.
Read more : Adding POIs to ONE IQ | Views : 1090 | Replies : 1

TomTom XL very slow to copy in it

Hi,
It's been 2 hours that I try to copy a map (400 MB) to my TomTom XL and it's not over yet. It has copied copied 190 MB.
Do you have an idea how can I activate this copy?
Is there a reset on this device?
Read more : TomTom XL very slow to copy in it | Views : 1295 | Replies : 2

Tomtom One XL v9, How to install more recent map

Hi, need new map with no SD slot.
Need help to download latest map for
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
DeviceSerialNumber=RMxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
CurrentMapVersion=845.2666
Storage:
Size 978MB, Free 766MB
Read more : Tomtom One XL v9, How to install more recent map | Views : 1422 | Replies : 5

help to remove gps lane guidance

i had too reset my tomtom start 45 and i don't remember how i did remove the lane guidance using text editing because in the setting if i switch it on or off lane guidance it still show up.

i know there a way to remove it by opening a file in notepad or something but i just dont remember thx
Read more : help to remove gps lane guidance | Views : 1082 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162628 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662292