It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:23 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom One 3 no sounds

Hello,

I lost the backup of the original state of my tomtom prior to formating the internal memory and and reinstalling everything.
Overall, it does work fine but I noticed I lost the splash.bmp/ogg and suspend.bmp.ogg files After checking the sound folder I realised that I had nothing in it, so there is no sound either when touching the screen.
I managed to get the bmp files on the internet but finding the sounds seems ...
Read more : Tomtom One 3 no sounds | Views : 1099 | Replies : 1

add more languages to keyboard

Hi anyone can add more languages to tomtom keyboard,looks like no more than three noted in settings.
Read more : add more languages to keyboard | Views : 1031 | Replies : 2

TomTom One 2nd edition

Hello all

I am new round here and all so very stuck lol my brother inlaw has giving me his satnav to fix i dont know what he has done but there is nothing on the sd card and no map all what comes up is a blue sd card sign with two hands on it with a red x a cross it nothing more else happends. Can someone please help me get this up ...
Read more : TomTom One 2nd edition | Views : 2543 | Replies : 16

Patching tomtom home problem

Hi,i have been trying to figure this out but i am stuck and cant find the answer

I am trying to patch tomtom home with fastactivate tool so that i am able to put pin code on my device through operate my device on tomtom home

The device is tomtom go 520 with navcore 9.510
I am using maps numbers 1000.8641
Everything is patched without problem,navcore,map,speed camera,i have post codes working everything is fine and ...
Read more : Patching tomtom home problem | Views : 1106 | Replies : 3

TomTom One oiriginal Navcore?

Do any of you peeps know if i can run a higher navcore on my original Tomtom One ...It's on 7.93 at the moment but i'm struggling to get maps for it now.
I already have an older 910 which i upgraded getting maps and metas for 7.93 is a pain.
Cheers
Kintekke
Read more : TomTom One oiriginal Navcore? | Views : 1054 | Replies : 1

TomTom GO 500 (2005)

Helou, i have this old navigation with old navcore and maps. Can you tell me, which is latest navcore to use in this navi ? It is with 32mb ram and 2GB Sd card. If i tried some navcores, system always restart when i touch display. Please help me
Read more : TomTom GO 500 (2005) | Views : 1270 | Replies : 5

Swapping Display and Digitizer from tomtom

Hello i have an other question maybe some one knows an answer.

I have a tomtom (4n00.004.2) one new edition with a screen calibration problem and with a sd card slot.
and a tomtom 4EK0.001.01R) one IQ routes working perfectly without a sd card slot.

both tomtom devices look the same but have little experience with the hardware of a tomtom device.

maybe some one can help.
Read more : Swapping Display and Digitizer from tomtom | Views : 1172 | Replies : 1

Tomtom Carminat Live NC 9884 Simba Crack

Hello everyone!
I've read a lot lately about different techniques of patching navcores and other tutorials to crack the cursed navcores since 9842 and higher that drive us crazy.

I have seen that there are tutorials based on Mazda cars with a file system similar to carminat with 10.xx navcores that use patched navcores by Simba.
Is it possible to do that with the tomtom carminat live I have?
Simba if you are out there ...
Read more : Tomtom Carminat Live NC 9884 Simba Crack | Views : 2621 | Replies : 1

TomTom Start 25 Bricked

I've got a bricked TomTom Start 25 (No signs of life at all). Bricked due to restoring device in recovery mode and my computer crashed.

I've got a replacement TomTom Start 25 but wondering if I can recover my bricked device?

Thanks in advance
Read more : TomTom Start 25 Bricked | Views : 1485 | Replies : 5

Touchscreen Calibration

Hello i have a question that is asked many times but no matter what i do what ajustments i make no result.
I have navcore 9.510 on a tomtom one new edition with sd slot.
I have read the black screen with the calibration sequence that says 91 900 130 874.
If i press on the far top of the screen i can select the option below
it does not matter what i change no ...
Read more : Touchscreen Calibration | Views : 3699 | Replies : 18

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162626 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662284