It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:12 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Need help to calibrate my TT One

Hi
I have a TomTom One with 2GB and I have installed navcore 9.510 with Benelux 980-7895
The problem is when I start the tomtom it restart it self after some time, then I have to confirm the security and it start up again until it calculate the route but then it stop and restart again
It always worked fine, what can be the problem ?
Read more : Need help to calibrate my TT One | Views : 2430 | Replies : 27

tomtom via 1500 not showing as a removable drive on pc

Hi , i have recently changed my sat nav from an xl to a via 1500 , i have tried to update the map but the device wont show up in file explorer on my pc , the device connects to TOMTOM home fine but i need the drive to show up so i can replace the map.Can anyone help please? Cheers.
Read more : tomtom via 1500 not showing as a removable drive on pc | Views : 1162 | Replies : 3

Tomtom one N14644 Canada 310

Hello guys,

I am really desperate I am trying to download maps all day for my old gps with 1GB storage.

I have this:
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369

I understand to maps, navcore, meta but please post me here some maps that will work with this piece of ****.

If you think that I should update navcore to 9.510 I will but I read somewhere that it will be really slow.

I need Czech Republic map. It's ...
Read more : Tomtom one N14644 Canada 310 | Views : 1943 | Replies : 6

help! device - 4en52

Hello, I have a tomtom device model 4en52. Searching the model up didn't give any model nickname like XL like my other device is.
Can i load up maps into this device?I need to load up truck maps... Sorry if the topic is miss placed in the wrong sub.
Read more : help! device - 4en52 | Views : 1268 | Replies : 4

What is NAVCORE and how to use it?

Hello guys,

I'm totally new to this stuff and I want to ask you what is NAVCORE for TomTom? Is it something like operating system just cracked and I can do stuff for free?
Read more : What is NAVCORE and how to use it? | Views : 1482 | Replies : 1

Install map only on my SD card

Can i install just a Map or Maps on my SD card and use the internal to activate it to run.
At present I have to install the whole navcore and associated files like META etc. onto my SD card and activate it there.
My TT is a 720 Model.
Read more : Install map only on my SD card | Views : 1379 | Replies : 5

samsung s8 help

Hi can someone please help me, i am trying to to put tomtom on my samsung s8.
I have loaded the tomtom apk and when i run it says unable to connect to tomtom. Try again later????
Are there any guides thanks.
Read more : samsung s8 help | Views : 1113 | Replies : 1

TomTom XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition navcore

DeviceName=TomTom XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceUniqueID=AKxxx xxxxx
RamDiskVersion=20130404
BootLoaderVersion=55138
LinuxVersion=842337
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2

should i upgrade the navcore for the newest maps if so could some one help me on how to do it thx in advanced
Read more : TomTom XL LIVE IQ Routes Edition navcore | Views : 1493 | Replies : 6

I think I lost my default POIs Go720

Whenever I click "search POIs" and type the name of the store, park, restaurant. etc. it always comes back Not Found UNLESS I search for one of the custom POIs I installed.

In the past I would type the first 3 letters and it would show a list of places with similar spelling that I would scroll through.

This has happened since my latest map update to 990.8305. Previously all maps would be installed on ...
Read more : I think I lost my default POIs Go720 | Views : 1431 | Replies : 4

995 map for tomtom one XL

I ws running 975.7688 iberia map.
Tryed to update to a new 995 map.
first, installed 9.510 navcore (my 975 map still works with this navcore).
then I tryed all available 995 iberia maps but none of them works (after reboot I get a message that the map is not for my device).
Any ideas?
Thank you a lot
Read more : 995 map for tomtom one XL | Views : 1257 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162619 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662277