It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:14 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Update Tomtom Rider/GO 910

Hello,
I'm looking maps fot Tomtom rider1. I am looking for French map or Western Europe or Sud Europe.
Now in my tomtom:
app 7.901
maps: "France" v612.0

How to install this map on my rider.

Thank you for your help.

Louis
Read more : Update Tomtom Rider/GO 910 | Views : 4614 | Replies : 50

ohh great I just did something bad...

I think I screwed big time on my tomtom go 720 a few hours ago. Last year I did managed to install the maps and did the required stuff to get it running then I decided to refresh the maps with new once today and I thought it would be a simple download this and install it there....nope it just messed things up. Now I want to do it again from scratch and just went ...
Read more : ohh great I just did something bad... | Views : 1094 | Replies : 2

Problems with my tomtom 3rd edition

Hi everyone,
First of all, my excuse for my bad english but I have used google translate that's why it might look so strange. I have a problem with my tomtom 3rd edition. First, I used the navcore 9510 with bootloader 5.5011 on my tomtom, but after using Map benelux 995.8549 I got problems.
When the tomtom handles an angle/turn around a corner, he no longer knows where he is. You see the map, but ...
Read more : Problems with my tomtom 3rd edition | Views : 1293 | Replies : 4

Update TT XL

Hello,

Following the last message concerning my tomtom VIA 125, so I could do a few things:

general-discussions-about-tomtom-f81/tomtom-via-125-files-ttgo-bif-and-ttnavigator-bif-t19375.html

I buy on the internet a TomTom XL. I have access to the internal card of my tomtom XL.

Before any manipulation, I made a backup of it !!!

What tutorial could I use to update my tomtom XL?

My infos:

ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
DeviceSerialNumber=RBxxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55011
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010 ...
Read more : Update TT XL | Views : 4824 | Replies : 43

TT GO 750 language after update

Hello,

my uncle wants his TT updated. I have found out it is the GO 750 version with Navcore 9.530.

If I got it right the Navcore 9.5XX supports Europe 995_8530 map. I have started downloading the installer+patcher version.

I wanted to ask what languages will the TT support? It is currently already "flashed" I think and uses Lithuanian language for menu and spoken directions.

Thanks for any input!
Read more : TT GO 750 language after update | Views : 1013 | Replies : 1

What to do with TT's planned obsolescence?

Hello. I updated my Go 530 for the last time a few months ago before getting the dreaded mail that says it will be unable to get further updates.

I have left it in the car, so I don't know which Navcore version it has. I've been installing every Europe map in the SD card and right now I'm dowloading the 995.

Will it accept the 995 map? Should I let TT Home run and ...
Read more : What to do with TT's planned obsolescence? | Views : 1099 | Replies : 3

Adding US/Canada maps on Go 950 Live

I just want to double check I am heading in the right direction before doing something silly and bricking my TT.

So, as above, I have a Go 950 Live with Navcore 9.510.1234792.1 (2039 4/4/13).

Based on the colour coded chart, 9.510 can use any of the maps (they all have ticks) and 995.8508 and 995.8546 have meta data available for USA and Canada, so I should be okay to download either of these?

My ...
Read more : Adding US/Canada maps on Go 950 Live | Views : 1033 | Replies : 1

Lane guidance

hello, does anyone know the latest uk-ireland map with lane guidance please. I have 995_8549 working brilliant (thanks to you guys) but no lane guidance thank you in advance.
Read more : Lane guidance | Views : 1093 | Replies : 2

TomTom Go 550 Live issues

I have just been give one of these and thought it would be good to use as hands free device due to my car stereo is pre bluetooth and I used to use my mobile as sat nav but it didn't work so well if doing calls at same time with as using the navigation software same as if data signal dropped.

Now the problem is voice command is all greyed out on tomtom and ...
Read more : TomTom Go 550 Live issues | Views : 1072 | Replies : 1

HD traffic renewal & Patched maps/Navcore

Hello,

could anyone help please......

I have a Go 750 Live with a patched 9.540.14972058.2 Navcore and patched 990.8306 UK map. I am looking at renewing my HD traffic subscription as it has expired. Can i update on patched maps/navcore or do i need to revert back to the original files (unpatched ) which are approx 3 years old.

Many thanks in advance
Read more : HD traffic renewal & Patched maps/Navcore | Views : 1167 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162619 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662277