It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Stock startup/shutdown images

I recently got a Go 720 and everything is great except that the previous owner changed the startup and shutdown images.

I tried TomTom Home but it crashes when I try to download the images. Besides that all the images are community images.

What I really want are the factory images... where can I get these? I checked the Navcore .cab files linked to on this forum but they don't seem to have any .bmp ...
Read more : Stock startup/shutdown images | Views : 1439 | Replies : 2

Blutooth Audio Streaming Phone (Go720)

I just got a Go 720 to replace my old One XL v9... mainly because it has Bluetooth. The Bluetooth works and I can play music from the device and redirect instructions, etc. using the FM transmitter. My phone is a new iPhone.

One thing I like to do is stream podcasts from my phone. I've been doing this with another device, but it would be nice to use the TomTom. I just can't seem ...
Read more : Blutooth Audio Streaming Phone (Go720) | Views : 1177 | Replies : 0

TomTom remote control

Hi all
Can anybody please tell me which is the latest navcore which I can use with the TomTom Remote control?
I have a GO 910 and I would like to keep the remote functional.

Thanks in advance,

Janos
Read more : TomTom remote control | Views : 2535 | Replies : 15

TOMTOM Start Red Cross

Hello everybody,

I am having a big problem with my tomtom Start, it won't boot, it is only show a flashing red X.

I tried reset it, format it, slow format, a low level format. and still nothing.

I don't have a full backup of the system, and from what I am seeing it's not creating the ttgo.bif file

TOMTOM START
Model: 1EX00
Part number 4EX0.0001.02

Can anybody give a hand with this please,

Cheers, ...
Read more : TOMTOM Start Red Cross | Views : 1943 | Replies : 10

Canadian Zip Codes - Alberta and Brit Columbia

Are there any downloads for Canadian Zip Codes for Alberta and British Columbia for TomTom.
Read more : Canadian Zip Codes - Alberta and Brit Columbia | Views : 998 | Replies : 1

Tomtom and Lifetime services

Just bought a Tomtom Go 5200 WiFi because of the free lifetime services (maps, radar and traffic (via built-in sim).

First issue:
When reading some articles about it (maybe I should have done it before) I discovered that some articles
mention that "lifetime" means only FIVE years for Tomtom. :thumbdown:
Which (if correct) means that all the services on my Go 5200 will end in March 2022 ...
Read more : Tomtom and Lifetime services | Views : 1714 | Replies : 13

One V3 7903: How to update/find the right and latest navcore

Hello everyone,
I'm a noob, a bit lost in this forum. I got my father's GPS, a TomTom One New Edition. I'm not able to see the navcore cause i can't boot it up, the offical SDCard seems corrupted.
So, I've downloaded TTcurrentconfig:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
BootLoaderVersion=50500
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

So, my TomTom One is a V3 apparently, my navcore is 7903.

1.What should ...
Read more : One V3 7903: How to update/find the right and latest navcore | Views : 1765 | Replies : 11

Re: FastActivate Latest Update 25.Jan.2016 includes a "Versi

Hi
I am struggling here, and i alays try for so long before i post a question anywhere ...so dont think I am "one of those" LOL
anyway ...

i wanted to give my VERY old TomTom One to my Father in Law, as he does need a satnav, and it always worked fine
i had maps and other stuff on there loads of OV2 stuff ...BUt the maps wee form like 2013 ...so i ...
Read more : Re: FastActivate Latest Update 25.Jan.2016 includes a "Versi | Views : 1141 | Replies : 7

Tomtom One 2nd Edition v4, How to install more recent map on

Hi,
I have an old Tomtom with the original 660 UK *IR map (just a few years old lol). Is there any way I can install a more recent UK & IR map ? I will be using a new SD card as the current TOMTOM one is not that large. The ttfo.bif file information is shown below.

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v4)
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=53029
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=English UK

Kind Reagrds,
Read more : Tomtom One 2nd Edition v4, How to install more recent map on | Views : 2517 | Replies : 13

Which Map for TomTom GO 710 (4V00.710)

Hello all,

I read it all, all the information is there.
Tried some maps but its not working.
Can't decide witch map version i need... stupid me :)

http://www.navitotal.com/general-discussions-about-tomtom-f81/which-navcore-maps-for-tomtom-710-4v00-710-t17630.html?hilit=tomtom%20710#p142681
Great read but is doesn't tell me witch map he is using...

I build with all the info a new 8gb SD card:

DeviceName=TomTom GO 710
DeviceVersionHW=GO 710

RamDiskVersion=20130404
BootLoaderVersion=55229
LinuxVersion=842337
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.1
UserLanguage=Nederlands
UserName=
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=GSW3.2.4TT_3.1.00.12-C35B1.02 ...
Read more : Which Map for TomTom GO 710 (4V00.710) | Views : 2368 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162618 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662273