It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:40 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom stop new maps

Hi

This morning I receive a mail that TomTom stop selling new map updates, new maps are only available for new TomTom´s because they will be sold with a life time world updates.
Does it affect this forum ?
Read more : TomTom stop new maps | Views : 1508 | Replies : 5

Tomtom VIA 125 - files TTGO.bif and TTNAVIGATOR.bif

Hello,

I am French, and I come to you to ask you some info on my tomtom via 125.

1:
I download a map here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f491/tomtom-v975-maps-2124128/
France 975 7748 with Automatic Installer & Patcher

I installed the card on my microSD.
I copied FastActivate on my microSD, then I launched it as administrator to arrive on the small.
I click on the small 1.

He tells me that I do not have the files TTGO.bif ...
Read more : Tomtom VIA 125 - files TTGO.bif and TTNAVIGATOR.bif | Views : 3060 | Replies : 4

TOMTOM CARMINAT 8.842 -favorites-

Hello :039: ,
I have a tomtom carminat in my megane Renault(2010) version 8.842...
I should like knowing where are stored the favorites?
Beforehand thank you for your help ... :045:
excuse me for my bad english :022:
Read more : TOMTOM CARMINAT 8.842 -favorites- | Views : 1675 | Replies : 3

Updating Map Corrections

Hi,

This may seem like a silly question but would like to know what the issue might be.

I have previously downloaded new maps and used FastActivate to do its work so I can get the maps to work, which is excellent.

When I connected my TomTom device via TomTom Home to see if any further updates available, it did say tiny map corrections and quickfix available.

All was downloaded but hard to say if ...
Read more : Updating Map Corrections | Views : 1227 | Replies : 1

Update TomTom Start 25 by oneself

Hello,
I have a Start 25 TomTom GPS, but when I try to update by myself , to add new maps, I find that when I connect to the computer the GPS is not recognized as an external device. I would like to know if there is a way to add new maps.

Regards and thanks in advance
Read more : Update TomTom Start 25 by oneself | Views : 3695 | Replies : 11

Changes to maps and services updates for older devices

TomTom wrote:
Changes to maps and services updates for older devices

Why we need to do this:

Throughout the last 12 years, we have continuously improved the quality of the maps and software used by your navigation device. However, the internal memory required to install these higher quality maps increases every year.

While we work tirelessly to launch new technologies and deliver a great customer experience, it has become clear that some of our earlier generation ...
Read more : Changes to maps and services updates for older devices | Views : 4439 | Replies : 14

Images not found in tutorial

After getting frustrated trying to find maps that fit onto a Tomtom one, I looked at the tutorial How to add an internal SD card to TT most ONE models e.g. to and the images are no longer valid.
I have a TT one original and a 3rd edition. Does anyone have the pics for the different versions with connections? I would like to give both of my devices more memory.
Thanks.
Read more : Images not found in tutorial | Views : 1247 | Replies : 0

XL 1 gb rebooting

hi, i have a tomtom XL with navcore 9540.2 and iberia map, and when i put a longer route like 150kms, and it recalculates a route, it keeps crashing, a friend of mine told me that it could be the rom memory, it doesnt have a sd slot, its the 1gb version.
Read more : XL 1 gb rebooting | Views : 1577 | Replies : 7

Hi I am new Dutch and A problem TT one

Hi,I have a tomtom one with NavCore 9053 and everything works fine, but I have a very limited menu and no management Poi etc.
Is there a way to expand the menu as well as TT Start 2 can / could? Or helps just another NavCore?
thanks
Dave
Read more : Hi I am new Dutch and A problem TT one | Views : 1094 | Replies : 3

TomTom GO 1000 - still "uncrackable"?

Can I install maps from here onto TomTom GO 1000?
Read more : TomTom GO 1000 - still "uncrackable"? | Views : 1387 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162618 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662273