It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:30 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

How to update TT One V4?

From Europe, first of all a good morning. Have been trying to update a older TT One with a larger (8Gb) memory card. However I can't make it work. Installed Navcore 9510 DSA, later after a couple of resets the Benelux map 975.7685, using Fast Activate, wich worked with a .dct file, but.... the card could not be read by the Tommy. I did not get the remark that NO maps were found on first ...
Read more : How to update TT One V4? | Views : 2758 | Replies : 16

tomtom one xl cant instal new maps.

Hello friends from this Forum,

i have a tomtom one XL grey version have a problem, when i want to put new Map on it the time is normal 15 to 30 min but mine need to wait 17 hours and at last he give a error and no map on the tomtom. all maps is the same fault.

hope so somebody can help me what i can do to repair this.

want to put ...
Read more : tomtom one xl cant instal new maps. | Views : 1337 | Replies : 7

Possible to get GO Live 825 to appear as a drive

Hi Guys

I recently bought a used GO live 825, as I was tired of my old ONE only could hold up to 950mb.

But now I see that this one does not appear as a drive in "my computer" but I can only connect to it through the "MyDrive" software.

I guess that tomtom does not want us to access those files.

Any recommandations on, how to get it appear as a drive, so ...
Read more : Possible to get GO Live 825 to appear as a drive | Views : 1158 | Replies : 1

Tom Tom 6000

Hi there am buying a Tom Tom 6000 with a lot off poi on it and hoping to keep all the poi on them is this possible when transferring to a new account
Read more : Tom Tom 6000 | Views : 1974 | Replies : 1

Tom Tom

Tom Tom xxl says maps have not been updated for 20 weeks 8 map share corrections available
Read more : Tom Tom | Views : 1553 | Replies : 3

Can an Alternative route be saved

I am planning a trip to a destination using a post code, but I prefer to use an alternative route to this post code.

Then in the future, use this map again from my saved favorites with the alternative route.

I have tried this once before with another destination, but when I used it from in my favorites. TT writes the route to the destination, but directly and not my alternative route.

Is there anyway ...
Read more : Can an Alternative route be saved | Views : 1532 | Replies : 7

stuck at boot tomtom1 v1

I've a tomtom one v1 stuck at boot. I would like to install the latest navcore and maps.
I tried to connect to tomtom home but when I reset the device it just installs something and then nothing happen. just tells me to plug the card. I plug the card and nothing happens.
I've no idea what to do. can someone just point me the right links? thank you
Read more : stuck at boot tomtom1 v1 | Views : 1681 | Replies : 10

Europe North 975 7685

I have the Europe North 975 7685 map on my TomTom XL2 IQ Routes correctly installed, but I dont have France on my map?
Read more : Europe North 975 7685 | Views : 1330 | Replies : 1

Connecting an external GPS antenna

I have a GPS antenna (lozenge shaped ca. 4.5mm x 3.0mm, magnetic, Frequency 1575.42 +/-2MHz, Gain 27dB, Voltage 3~5 vDC, fitted with a coaxial cable (one conductor and shield) terminating in a BNC plug).
I would like to connect this as an external signal source to my phone using the USB plug in the hope of increasing the sensitivity of the device. How should the connection be made? Is a power source required for the ...
Read more : Connecting an external GPS antenna | Views : 1377 | Replies : 4

TomTom XL update (4ET0.002.03)

I have a Tomtom Xl wich is out of date abnd would like to update it. Installed NC is 9.510 and the map is Eurpope South V860.3101. Can anybody help me with that?

Greetz Dennis
Read more : TomTom XL update (4ET0.002.03) | Views : 1669 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162617 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662263