It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom Central Europe v970 missing France

Hi there,

I've downloaded the TomTom Central Europe v970-maps. It is the 970.7466.
After installing it on our TomTom, I noticed that all the countries are present, except France. Could this be an download fault (downloaded from this site), an installation fault or has TomTom just forgot to add France to the maps?

Kind regards,
Buterbreagrienetsiis
Read more : TomTom Central Europe v970 missing France | Views : 1641 | Replies : 9

TomTom Start (nav 840) voice problem

Hello,

Just bought a second hand older Tomtom start model.
Came with original navcore 840.
Replaced original navcore with 9061 (for One).
Works fine, except for the voices. I can't seem to get them to work.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

Regard,

Shape
Read more : TomTom Start (nav 840) voice problem | Views : 1370 | Replies : 7

Which TomTom for Truck maps?

Hi everyone!
I would like to buy TomTom sat-nav. It must be possible to upgrade map and using Truck maps. I don't know how much money I need to spend to get one. Any ideas and opinions will be appreciated. I could buy TomTom Trucker 6000 but it is too expensive for me unfortunately.

I have got now TomTom start 20, and TomTom Live 825. Too bad it can't be upgraded.
Read more : Which TomTom for Truck maps? | Views : 1446 | Replies : 3

Navigation and SW recommendations?

Hi guys i need complete navigation solution for trucks running across the Europe..
Need proper navi which do best routes calculations, possibility to check payed / unpayed routes, avoiding several countries, have live traffic information - accidents, crashs, close roads atc (!) etc..
But what i would love to most - prepare the routes on computer (preferably on google maps) and then send it online to GPS - is that even possible?
Also would be ...
Read more : Navigation and SW recommendations? | Views : 1324 | Replies : 5

Update Start models

Hi, It not possible yet to update maps on start models? If not, Its there any method on the horizont? Thanks
Read more : Update Start models | Views : 1299 | Replies : 1

TomTom XXL

I have been given a TomTom xxl With Western and central Europe 2gb maps installed.
These are well out of date i have tried putting in Europe 970.7466 with auto installer but when i fire it up it say you cannot use this map with this device.
Any pointers to what map i can put in.
thank you.
Read more : TomTom XXL | Views : 1458 | Replies : 10

go 510

any help here please someone ?

just bought a tomtom go 510 from carboot £10 everything with it apart from a memory card , got a fresh 8gb card but how do i get tomtom to recognise it as ive put a navcore on and maps and tried to activate BUT when i put it into the go 510 it does not recognise the card !

:thumbdown:
Read more : go 510 | Views : 1040 | Replies : 1

Looking for full 9101 or 9025 navcore SE... Help please!

Hello everybody! It's the first time I post in this forum, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but I will go straight to the issue I am having.

I have several TomTom that I need to update for my friends; unfortunately, before even starting the updates, my computer HDD had a head crash, and so I pretty much lost all the programs, maps and navcore I used to update them.

Now, ...
Read more : Looking for full 9101 or 9025 navcore SE... Help please! | Views : 1123 | Replies : 4

Tomtom One XL IQ route full

does enyone have this model and figure out how use the latest map !?
Read more : Tomtom One XL IQ route full | Views : 1481 | Replies : 3

100% EMPTY TomTom ONE IQ Routes recovery

Greetings All,

I have done a bit of skipping on this forum and find a bewildering array of knowledge and information. So hopefully someone here will know what to do.

So I have just been given a complete N14644. The previous owner tried to use custom maps, I think he said. Anyway the device is 100% empty. Signing into to his account or mine from way back when I had a Go730. The illusion of ...
Read more : 100% EMPTY TomTom ONE IQ Routes recovery | Views : 1683 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162613 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662255