It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:30 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT go 730 north american map

hi looking for some help, i want to update map on my go 730, can i get some links for latest north America map for go 730, and some advice too if possible,
thanks
Read more : TT go 730 north american map | Views : 2882 | Replies : 18

go 720 can't activate my map.

Hi guys.

I've a go 720with navcore 9.051.503855.2

I can't activate my map europe 950-6492.

I've this message: you cannot use this map on this device: Europe-100380.

I have windows 8 on my computer and use FastActivate.

How Can i resolve this please?

Thanks.
Read more : go 720 can't activate my map. | Views : 1516 | Replies : 8

tomtom go 910 wont charge help

got this friends tomtom go 910 he didn't use it for over a year and it wont trun up ,
ive replaced the old battery with a new one which started it on ,but not i have checked that it wont charge the battery ,this is my second battery which i have replaced ,on the meter it shows 4.7 v of charge in it ,.
when i put it in the cradle and try to ...
Read more : tomtom go 910 wont charge help | Views : 1367 | Replies : 3

New or recent GPSQuickFix data: incorrect current location!

WARNING !
I check this on three devices and GPSQuickFix appears to be the cause that the device shows a current location which is off by about 500 meter.
May seem strange that GQF would have this effect but I did observe it on multiple devices.

Clearing the contents of X:\EPHEM solved this issue but of course it should be solved by a correct GPSQuickFix file.
Never had this before but I just wanted to ...
Read more : New or recent GPSQuickFix data: incorrect current location! | Views : 1600 | Replies : 1

Is it the map or meta that is incomplete.

Recently downloaded map 970-7466 western europe. Downloaded the latest FastActivate and EasyActivator.

When I run to 'patch the map etc' I get an error. "Western_Europe-100772 meta => .dct ERROR".

I found the meta code in the "Meta Codes 970", Europe_West v970.7466 9C AF EB 3E BC 78 55 F6 9B 4E D3 5C 98 E5 9F 5D Europe_West-100772.meta

Searched of how to check/edit/modify the META file. People say to use an editor, tried several without ...
Read more : Is it the map or meta that is incomplete. | Views : 1776 | Replies : 5

Link to a Safe Jdownloader ??

Anyone know of a safe download for Jdownloader.

Tried a few from Jdownloader.org and .com and yet my Malwarebytes either blocks it or removes the entire program file.

Same applies for Jdownloader, Jdownloader 2 and beta.

thanks
Read more : Link to a Safe Jdownloader ?? | Views : 1432 | Replies : 4

Download help needed

Hi I am new here and I want to download a TT 970 map but when I click on the requested map I will be transfered to a Relink page and there it stop, I do not know what to do.
I can click DLC download or click on download in the file name rule at the end
Can some help me how to download the Benelux 970-7466 map ?
Thank´s
Read more : Download help needed | Views : 2333 | Replies : 8

Possible Navcore 9.702 bug ?

Hi,

I would like to ask you guys about a possible bug in the 9.702 truck navcore. If any of you guys have a new TT with 16+ truck navcore on it, please try this to solve this bug:

The problem is that, the TT in truck mode does not take me through the first weight limit sign, like
" 7.5 T - Except loading " it should.

If you have to deliver within the ...
Read more : Possible Navcore 9.702 bug ? | Views : 2086 | Replies : 6

TomTom 920 Touch Screen not responding

When I connect my TomTom to a pc and am asked if I would like to connect , the touch screen doesn't respond.

When I switch on my TomTom and I am asked if I agree to the terms , my Touch Screen doesn't respond.

I have tried using an SD card to use instead of the internal memory but the results are the same .

Any ideas how to get the touch screen working ...
Read more : TomTom 920 Touch Screen not responding | Views : 1871 | Replies : 3

970 Map Question

Hello,
Is what cards 970 are supplement? because in cards 966 there was not all the country on the same map.
Thank you
to excuse my English but it is a translation
Read more : 970 Map Question | Views : 1784 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162613 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662255