It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:40 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Renault Megane 3 2008 carminat live how to buy maps

I try so hard to crack megane 9 2008 varminat live but wihotu success.
How can I buy maps with TT home i live in Serbia?
I try but i have zipcode error i need to cheat adress, to bay maps.
And when i buy maps, can i download maps instantly or i must wait for check or something?

Any tutorial pls
Read more : Renault Megane 3 2008 carminat live how to buy maps | Views : 1688 | Replies : 2

Go720 MP3 problem

Hi all you clever people

I recently downloaded Truck software/ eu maps, onto SD Card. It works very well. Now loaded some mp3 music files but even though they are showing on TomTom music playlist, they dont play.. I am computer/ tech novice, so probably done something wrong
Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Steve
Read more : Go720 MP3 problem | Views : 1516 | Replies : 7

tomtom xl2

I need some advice please I have now got a totmtom xl 2 this unit has no sd card like my old
can I still run maps on this unit navcores and maps on it.
can someon direct me to a link if possible

cheers
Read more : tomtom xl2 | Views : 1301 | Replies : 7

Tomtom Go renovation

I got the old TomTom from my dad as a present, but it has never been updated since the day he bought it (somewhere around 2009). Which leaves me with this very old piece of kit that it not workable with those old maps.

So I read a lot at this forum trying to piece everything together what I need in order to have a workable navi again.
I figured out that I need ...
Read more : Tomtom Go renovation | Views : 1791 | Replies : 5

TomTom One - Help Please!

Hi all,

I have a TomTom One (1GB).

I'm usually pretty good with these things but I must be doing something wrong...

I've backed up my device & then I've installed the 9.510 navcore, so far so good...

The problem comes when I'm trying to install a map, I'm going to west coast of America soon and would like to use the device whilst I'm away, so I though I would put a new map ...
Read more : TomTom One - Help Please! | Views : 1363 | Replies : 8

Time outs

Been trying to down load file 966-7376 from TT/maps but it starts to download then after about 5min it stops and gives me a time out
is it my system or is there a problem with the downloader
many thanks
Read more : Time outs | Views : 1255 | Replies : 1

TomTom custom language menu

Which file I need to edit, I want to translate english menu to my language(not voice, i have voice file into my language).

A saw on somewhere i need to edit *.mnu file in SDKRegistry folder or something like that, but that info is very old (probably for older version)coz i use version 9.510 and into that folder i didn't saw that file.

I need Serbian menu, all people say that the menu in this ...
Read more : TomTom custom language menu | Views : 2086 | Replies : 3

Tom Tom One No Maps Found Someone Help!

I have a tom tom one 4N00.004.2 which comes with a SD card 256mb and also I have a 1GB card, however the sd cards are blank and I cant figure out which maps do I need to download and whether its compatible with that specific map. I've downloaded 960 Europe with fastactive, followed the steps but I always get the message no maps found. I also downloaded Uk & Ireland and same thing, no ...
Read more : Tom Tom One No Maps Found Someone Help! | Views : 1862 | Replies : 8

Rider2 stays loop without sd card

Hai,

i have rider2. Without sd card I get the tomtom screen.
It stays in a loop. Tried to reset it, no luck.
Tried to flash it with the sd card, no luck.

Who can help me out here?

thanks!
Dennis
Read more : Rider2 stays loop without sd card | Views : 1800 | Replies : 7

TomTom one

Hi,

I am a newbie.

A friend gave me a TotTom One(4N00.005) becource he had bought a new one.

The map on the tomtom has the version V890.4234.

Can anyone tell me how I can upgrade a newer map.

I have not an account of tomtom.

Regards
Read more : TomTom one | Views : 1767 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162609 • Total topics 17243 • Total members 662248