It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:34 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Incorrect speed indication on GO720 screen...

Only on this one particular stretch of the M3 I always see my car's speed freeze on the GO720 screen, with a horizontal bar showing above the speed value - see the attached screen-grab below. Whereas I'm actually travelling at the 50mph speed limit together with many other vehicles.
The satnav operates and displays normally in every other respect.
I've never seen the same effect anywhere else.
Anybody else seen this anomaly?
What's the explanation? ...
Read more : Incorrect speed indication on GO720 screen... | Views : 1325 | Replies : 2

Can Tomtom GO 61 use Truck map?

Hi, i have a tomtom GO 6 and like to install truck, its possible? Thanks
Read more : Can Tomtom GO 61 use Truck map? | Views : 1252 | Replies : 1

Incomplete Map - .dct Error

Hello Guru's,

This is the first time I am learning to update map for my old Tom Tom One Sat/Nav.

I've been through the tutorials but still hitting the wall to get the map updated.

First thing is most of the map downloads seems to have two folders. So do we merge them into one and put it on the root folder of the SD card?

If yes, quite a few download have a duplicate ...
Read more : Incomplete Map - .dct Error | Views : 3236 | Replies : 3

tomtom one v4: pb sounds & voices

Hello,
excuse me for my bad English, I am French...
I installed(settled) the "navcore 9.510" my tomtom one v4 with the map " France 965-7251 " I used " fast-activate " :OK
my pb is that I have no more the voices or the sounds of alerts radars... :022:
Where from comes my pb?
Who can help me?
For information: I made the try with " navcore ...
Read more : tomtom one v4: pb sounds & voices | Views : 1433 | Replies : 1

Australia Map 7056

Hi,

I've got a problem with downloading an older map even though the page tells me its still available online.

I have TomTom XXL540.

I tried to update my device by going via TomTom Home, it downloaded what was suppose to be the latest Australia Map 965.

After downloading and installing I could not get Tom Tom to work properly. The device kept hanging on the first screen , then went to a second screen ...
Read more : Australia Map 7056 | Views : 1435 | Replies : 6

How to install a map on sd card TomTom go 730

Hello,
I 'm sorry but I 'm looking in the tutorials , forum and topics for hours and hours but I have not found a clear explanation to install a map on Sd card.

I have a TomTom go 730 with the Navcore version 9.510 and a Western Europe map installed in the internal memory. I would like to install a map Eastern Europe. But as I have no more enough free space in the ...
Read more : How to install a map on sd card TomTom go 730 | Views : 2919 | Replies : 5

Need help updating Tom Tom ONE 3rd Edition

Can someone give me a rundown of how to update the NavCore and map on this relic please?

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v7)
DeviceSerialNumber=XXXXX
DeviceUniqueID=XXXXX XXXXX
RamDiskVersion=20090403
BootLoaderVersion=55001
LinuxVersion=303268
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8412
ApplicationVersion=1236
UserLanguage=English US
UserName=XXXXX
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=GSW3.2.4TT_3.1.00.12-C35B1.02
CurrentMap=United States 880.3866
CurrentMapVersion=880.3866
Read more : Need help updating Tom Tom ONE 3rd Edition | Views : 1494 | Replies : 4

TomTom Start50 Truck V960

Hi all,

Have updated my Start50 (American unit) to run truck navcore, maps etc. Managed to successfully patch using fastactivate and also sorted the postcode issue. The only problem I can still see is when trying to switch between profiles i.e. tuck/car etc.

If I set it up to operate in the truck mode I get a screen after entering the destination which shows the truck profile and shows a change button which allows me ...
Read more : TomTom Start50 Truck V960 | Views : 1444 | Replies : 4

Which tomtom device to buy?

I had a tomtom go 710 but it's got stolen and need help with buying one.

I need one with SD card to install world maps on it.

Thanks in advance
Read more : Which tomtom device to buy? | Views : 1476 | Replies : 6

Speed/Safety Cams downloads

Some may know I've written before about these Downloads of Speed/Safety Cams, supposingly being up-todate for locations.

I have downloaded files from here for SCDB and TomTom and also from SCDB website and put them on my TomTom One.

And still they are no good. As I've said before there are a few locations used by the Mobile Van in my area on single/dual carriageways/motorway and still today they are not shown.

I find my ...
Read more : Speed/Safety Cams downloads | Views : 1525 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162608 • Total topics 17243 • Total members 662235