It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:30 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

help please nightmare

use to do a few of these and its been and while and having a nightmare, trying to get a map with austria on to an old XL SD card model, to spare you the story im hvaing to do a full fresh install on SDHC card i have the map , which is the best navcore to use, map is a full west europe one, not bothered about fancy features, just need to have ...
Read more : help please nightmare | Views : 1270 | Replies : 7

Increasing warning pop-ups/displays in size.

Anyone found a way to increase the sizes of the Speedcam warning pop-ups/display on the screen, rather than rely on the sound warnings.

To be more visual than what they are, as the sound warnings could be drowned by the radio/screaming kids etc..
Read more : Increasing warning pop-ups/displays in size. | Views : 1375 | Replies : 4

Is map size=details? Why so many map combos?

I wish to understand.
There are Europe maps 1G and 2.6G - what is missing in 1G that is in 2.6G?
Is more detail in single country maps? What detail?
There are various map combinations eg. USA can be 1G and there is NE, SE, South etc. which add up to 5G.
What are the differences?
Read more : Is map size=details? Why so many map combos? | Views : 1140 | Replies : 1

Offline maps on a Eonon car dvd player

HI,

I have recently purchase a 2din android car audio unit to replace my broken one.

I use to have the built in gps/maps (offline) on my old unit, Does anyone know if and where i can download offline tomto maps to work on my unit?

I have pirchased the following unit

Eonon 2din android dvd player

http://www.eonon.co.uk/Android-Car-GPS/GA5161F.html

Thanks
Read more : Offline maps on a Eonon car dvd player | Views : 1146 | Replies : 0

Thailand Map

I'm off to Thailand in a few weeks and I was wondering what is the best and most recent TomTom map for my trip, I have tried Thailand 960.7057 and then realized there is no META code for it.

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Thailand Map | Views : 1136 | Replies : 2

austria

does a europe west map contain austria difficult to see on the images
Read more : austria | Views : 1016 | Replies : 1

Can't figure out which 960 map to download

Iv'e got a XL that doesn't have an SD slot. It's the 2gb version.
I live in OH and I wanted a 960 map of the US with ALG and the only one I saw that there was a meta code for was USA_and_Mexico_960_7056 and it ended up being too large even deleting the cspeech files.
So now I will take any map that has OH with ALG.
Can anyone tell me what map I ...
Read more : Can't figure out which 960 map to download | Views : 1329 | Replies : 4

Unlocking different maps with equivalent metas

Is this true?
960.7056 = 960.7078 = 960.7079 = 960.7082
960.7057 = 960.7075 = 960.7076 = 960.7077 = 960.7227
Read more : Unlocking different maps with equivalent metas | Views : 1335 | Replies : 1

Using a download manager

Anyone know where I can use a download manager to download a western europe 960_7056 map rather than wait hours/days with the current download site.
Read more : Using a download manager | Views : 1421 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162608 • Total topics 17243 • Total members 662235