It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:34 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom 1120 Maps

Click here for: TomTom 1135 Maps
Read more : TomTom 1120 Maps | Views : 15659 | Replies : 0

RDS/TMC decrypted

Hi,

Europe map contains all information needed to receive TMC in almost all european countries, without tests is very difficult to prepare correct file (mctx.dat).
Here you have file generated for Poland, which enables traffic from Destia. http://fileshark.pl/pobierz/10421688/044f2/mctx-poland-dat
If you want to receive TMC in your country write in this topic.

all best
deadbeef
Read more : RDS/TMC decrypted | Views : 21013 | Replies : 100

go720 [Solved]

Hi All

Not sure if this is posted in right place, I am a bit computer/techno illiterate

I have a TomTom Go 720 with old central and western europe mapping, Is it possible to update to latest truck mapping and software, if so can somebody give me the idiots guide

Thanks very much

Steve
Read more : go720 [Solved] | Views : 1696 | Replies : 8

tom tom go 730

Hi Tonight I connected my tomtom go 730 to the pc to check for updates, it told me updates where available so I clicked to download them after about 5 mins a message came up and said updates where interrupted and cancelled, I then tried my tomtom like I allways do after updates and it now freezes on the start up screen where you have to click I agree, how can I fix this can ...
Read more : tom tom go 730 | Views : 1201 | Replies : 5

Help with tomtom one not recognised on PC or home?

Hi all,

Need a little help with me tomtom one not being recognised by pc or tomtom home.
When I turn tomtom on I just get a picture of tomtom, a little picture of a hard drive in left corner and a white cross in a red circle in bottom right corner.
When I connect tomtom to computer through usb the only option on screen is to format the disc drive F before you can ...
Read more : Help with tomtom one not recognised on PC or home? | Views : 1581 | Replies : 10

When new maps is sceduled?

Whats the time when new maps are pushed out by tomtom?

Its 4 times a year - End of January, End of April, End of July and end of October?
Am i correct?

My friends have planned a trip to Europe by car in start of March and i dont know if i should update their tomtom to 960 map or wait till next/newer map? - 965(maybe!?)
Read more : When new maps is sceduled? | Views : 1039 | Replies : 1

TomTom One 1GB

Hi Guys

I have a TomTom one 3rd edition. Below is the information I managed to obtain from the unit. I need the latest UK map and any updated navicore for this device if you can help?

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
BootLoaderVersion=55001
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=Western_Europe_1GB_S
CurrentMapVersion=705.1485
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : TomTom One 1GB | Views : 1178 | Replies : 6

How to update TOMTOM one IQ routes

Hello,

I tried to browse through the forum, but obviously I installed the wrong map on my device,
I want a Benelux or West europe map (even better) on my device. I did download and install 960.7055 which is obviously too high for my device. I have the following details..

ttgo.bif file contents:

DeviceName=TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceSerialNumber=PS********
DeviceUniqueID=AK*********
RamDiskVersion=20130404
BootLoaderVersion=55136
LinuxVersion=842337
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

Thank you in ...
Read more : How to update TOMTOM one IQ routes | Views : 1628 | Replies : 1

anynews tomtom live navcore 9.843?

Anyone have any news about tomtom live navcore 9.843....
I couldn't find any good answer !!! ;-P ...
thanks for the information!!!
Regards
Read more : anynews tomtom live navcore 9.843? | Views : 1460 | Replies : 4

Basic help for a new starter

Hallo,

I have an old Tom Tom XL (navcore 8.0.10) and woud like to update the very old western european map (850.2783).

I uderstand I should start by running TTCurrentConfig.exe, I have read the tutorials but... I could not find where to download this file.

I am sure I must have missed something in the post, apologizes for this.
Thanks,
Sicce
Read more : Basic help for a new starter | Views : 5171 | Replies : 38

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162606 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662222