It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:28 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Three TomTom unit defective

Something I want to share with all those who have TomTom navigation. I owned two right nav. GO700 and suddenly they both stopped to work with a sharp odor that spread from the interior thereof. When I opened them both visibly blown the same part. A few days ago I bought a Tom Tom One and instructive experience of a few months ago I put an adapter for the car into place and digital instrument ...
Read more : Three TomTom unit defective | Views : 1672 | Replies : 3

Some help needed please [Solved]

Hi all, I need some help please.
I have a Tom tom Go 630 which I use as a truck sat nav.
It has an SD card which I assume it boots from as it goes straight to a Truck Sat Nav.
All I am looking to do is update the maps, correct me if i'm wrong but I assume all i should have to do is download the latest maps (all 14 parts?) and ...
Read more : Some help needed please [Solved] | Views : 1425 | Replies : 7

RSD/TMC Traffic Decryption Keys

I have a Mazda CX5 that runs a built in dash TOMTOM NB1 Navigation system. I am running a patched version of the latest navcore 10.854. The NB1 supports TMC traffic, however in Australia, the signal is encrypted so only devices/car manufacturers that have purchased a license with SUNA can decrypt and use the traffic data. (this is not something where the end user can purchase a subscription. The manufacturer must purchase a license in ...
Read more : RSD/TMC Traffic Decryption Keys | Views : 2503 | Replies : 0

Would like to say thanks...

Hi, its my first post but id like to say thanks to everyone who has posted the guides, maps etc.

I've managed to update the navcore on my tomtom one 3rd generation to navcore 9 and also update my maps to the latest united kingdom maps

thanks a lot

jack
Read more : Would like to say thanks... | Views : 1087 | Replies : 4

TomTom One Live (N14644) can't hold maps?

After a long time before upgrading (previous 8.083 Navcore and map US840-2570) I tried to add a new map. It appears that the 1G maps that cover the US (960.0777 for example) won't fit on the device. When I try to load the maps with the self-installer version, the loading stops before completion. I don't want to go to the smaller regional maps but maybe that's my only choice. Any advice?
Read more : TomTom One Live (N14644) can't hold maps? | Views : 1861 | Replies : 10

tomtom xl n14644 united kingdom maps needed urgent

TomTom XL 30 Series 1 GB
tomtom xl n14644

the tomtom home has messed my backup now i have no working maps , i tried to install maps from tthome but it wont work with current device.

please can anybody please!!! provide me the .rar with the united kingdom map for this device il really appreciate it thnks in advanced.
Read more : tomtom xl n14644 united kingdom maps needed urgent | Views : 2782 | Replies : 21

What to do with internal memory files?

Hi, i put the files and map on the sd card. But the internal memory still have the old files with old map, what should i do with them? Thanks
Read more : What to do with internal memory files? | Views : 1434 | Replies : 5

how to find out what is the navcore version

Good morning,
how can I find out what is the navcore version of my TomTom device?
Cheers, doublejack
Read more : how to find out what is the navcore version | Views : 5100 | Replies : 15

No Maps Found

Hi,
I've been trying to install Europe_West_960_7078 onto my TomTom One but keep getting 'No maps found'. In fastactivate the map is showing as Completed. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

ttgo.bif:

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
DeviceSerialNumber=XXXXXXXXXXXX
DeviceUniqueID=XXXXX XXXXX
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=50500
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
UserLanguage=English UK
UserName=
LastConnectionTime=Never
GPSFirmwareVersion=GSW3.2.4TT_3.1.00.12-C35B1.02
BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
BuiltInColorScheme2=America
BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
BuiltInColorScheme6=Greys
BuiltInColorScheme7=Antarctica
BuiltInColorScheme8=Africa
BuiltInColorScheme9=Astra
CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=0
CurrentVoiceInfo=Jane
Traffic=N
CurrentFuelpricesType=
CurrentFuelpricesTypeString=

Thanks for any help,
Matt
Read more : No Maps Found | Views : 1608 | Replies : 4

tomtom one (V8) n14644 canada 310 /2gb

Hello Im NEW ,so be polite :024: :)
I've got device like at topic.
And I've got a big problem.
Device been formated, none backup, clear device storage.
What navcore,and bootloader I should download, and what eu map I can upload to device.
I tried many nav and maps, tried even activators .
Or device ...
Read more : tomtom one (V8) n14644 canada 310 /2gb | Views : 4181 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162606 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662221