It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:23 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

wrong map in download folder

Hi, i downloaded 955_6803 uk and ireland from 955 map collections thread (rar file) but i get this message below

problem with map

you cannot use this map on this device
United_kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland-100467

Thats not the map i downloaded so can some one tell me whats happened please

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55011
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : wrong map in download folder | Views : 1294 | Replies : 14

Unable to "Manage POIs£

Since downloading an update for QuickFixGPS from TTHome I have been unable to manage POIs - device thinks for 15-20 seconds then reboots - Change Preferences\Manages POIs - other options in Change Preferences work.
I would like to get the ability to add POI categories and POIs back. Checked the 9.026 files on the GO against the original 9.026 downloaded in 2010 and seems OK, except that the original downloaded NC has a file "system", ...
Read more : Unable to "Manage POIs£ | Views : 1294 | Replies : 1

TomTom One XL - No Maps Found [Solved]

Hi,
I have the following problem with a TomTom One XL I bought. I have connected it to my PC and the SD Card was completely wiped. Nothing installed at all. I have connected it to TomTom Home and installed everything it wanted to install. After doing this every time I turn it on it shows "No Maps Installed" I have tried installing maps but I don't have a backup to restore from and no ...
Read more : TomTom One XL - No Maps Found [Solved] | Views : 1939 | Replies : 7

TomTom Go 930 HD Traffic map?? [SOLVED]

Hallo,

I have a TomTom Go 930 HD Traffic. Is there any updated maps on here for the 930?

Latest that i had downloaded is the Europe_930.5563 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Thank you very much.
Read more : TomTom Go 930 HD Traffic map?? [SOLVED] | Views : 1710 | Replies : 6

Tomtom via 135 [SOLVED]

Hi is there any updated maps on here for the TomTom via 135 please
Read more : Tomtom via 135 [SOLVED] | Views : 1882 | Replies : 3

Understanding Map Differences

1st: Apologies if this has been asked before, but I have not found an answer...

With maps, e.g. standalone UK and Europe West (which includes coverage of the UK), assuming they have the same features, e.g. IQ Routes, ASR, ALG..., is there any difference between the say the UK parts? I.e. is the UK map a complete subset of the Central Europe UK Map, but just smaller in terms of memory size?

TIA
Read more : Understanding Map Differences | Views : 1117 | Replies : 1

TomTom XL United Kingdom

Hello gys i donwload map United kingdom and ireland from this forum westion 955.6745 from hare http://www.navitotal.com/maps-v9xx-f179/all-new-maps-955-t17600.html . i install gim on my tomtom XL n14644 and when i trun him on i got error message witch tells me that activation code are wrong( bad ) can some1 help me
Read more : TomTom XL United Kingdom | Views : 3009 | Replies : 25

Go 720. App update for previously 'updated' device

Hi all..
Just looking for a bit of advice.
I have a Go720 with updated maps and was 'activated' a few years back.
I haven't used it for years (as my car has Nav built-in) but wanted to update it properly to give to a relative.
Question is, how do you update the core app version (currently version 9.43) etc to the latest version for this device - given that the device has been previously ...
Read more : Go 720. App update for previously 'updated' device | Views : 1463 | Replies : 4

Western europe 1gb map not enought space

Hello guys and sorr for this post there is probably alot of them and might be solved or not but i am rly not sure how to use search engine and find it ... so i have problem with a tomtom xl n14644 its 1gb i download western europe 1gb map 950 version i think from this forum and when i tried to install i got error that there is not enough space , i ...
Read more : Western europe 1gb map not enought space | Views : 2025 | Replies : 2

Dont turn on after Speedcam update

Hi, i was updating a TomTom One, just put the speedcams diles into the map and after that begin some erroneous behaviour, fast activate stop working in middle of activation, sometimes work. Start my gps and after logo the screen become dark like if theres no battery. I turn on again and became dark after the logo again.
Format the card, install trought TTH the application but happen the same thing, even change the sdcard ...
Read more : Dont turn on after Speedcam update | Views : 1514 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162606 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662213