It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:24 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Which tomtom is required for EU truck navcore and map?

Hello,

I have a very old tomtom XL from 2008 which has no sd card slot and not very much storage/memory.

I am wanting to put the truck navcore and maps on it but I understand the memory is insufficient.

Therefore I am willing to purchase a new tomtom but just wondered which model is required/sufficient for use with truck navcore and maps?

My budget is no more than £150 and I would prefer 5" ...
Read more : Which tomtom is required for EU truck navcore and map? | Views : 8832 | Replies : 113

Take hours to copy 800MB for internal memory

Hi, i am copying 1GB europe map to internal memory of a tomtom xl 1GB. It says that will take 12 Hours to complete and seems that is stopped...
This means that internal memory has a problem? I format the internal memory and try to copy the backup but it says the same 12H to complete... Any idea? Thanks
Read more : Take hours to copy 800MB for internal memory | Views : 2440 | Replies : 20

Central_and_Eastern_Europe_955_6745 patch error

I have a problem when I try to patch with FastActivate this map Central_and_Eastern_Europe_955_6745 it says that: TomTom Home Profile DLL Not Found, can anyone help me?!
Read more : Central_and_Eastern_Europe_955_6745 patch error | Views : 1323 | Replies : 1

Looking for new TomTom

Hi all,
I'm looking to get a new TomTom, (currently have a Go720 which is working great). As most of the new TomToms are not capable of having hacked maps installed as far as I'm aware, what TomTom should I be looking to buy, that hacked maps can be added to. I preferably want one with SD slot and bluetooth.
Thanks in advance
Read more : Looking for new TomTom | Views : 1121 | Replies : 1

0.1 meg free

O.k so I think I figured out why the tomtom one keeps restarting. It runs perfectly with the map for 1minute 30 secs and then reboots from scratch.
Now this tomtom runs from the MS as the internal hd is knackered.
New universal navcore for 32mb device selected (9.510 tendrivers) as is the latest boot loader 5.5128.
The correct 955.6801 ukROi map, and GPs 1.2 all fast activated.
Shows 32Mb Ram (and free ? ranges ...
Read more : 0.1 meg free | Views : 1398 | Replies : 10

Update maps with active live subscription

Hi guys,

First of all I want to thank everyone for the great work with the maps and the activator and everything on this site.
I have a TomTom XL Live at the moment with an active live subscription. Would anyone know if it's ok to patch the system and use updated maps without affecting the live functionality? Since the TT connects to their servers for live features, can't tomtom know whether the system has ...
Read more : Update maps with active live subscription | Views : 1339 | Replies : 2

Help required! TT Go940 live - Truck?

I have a Go 940 live, even after reading loads of posts and threads on here i am confused as to what i need to do to achive my goal of having truck software on it. Many of the links i have followed seem dead...

serial number is wb1458k00xxx
app 9.510.1234792.1
map western and central Europe V810.1934

i am happy to delve around in the files etc of the satnav but i havnt got a ...
Read more : Help required! TT Go940 live - Truck? | Views : 1685 | Replies : 3

TomTom One With Navcore 8.010 but this navcore dont exist on Navcore chart

Hi, i have a tomtom one with navcore 8.010 but this navcore dont exist on last navcore chart, already try to update on TTHome butthere are no updates... Should i delete all in internal memory and install a custom navcore? Thanks

Incomplete map error (.dct ERROR) help needed

DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
BootLoaderVersion=55242
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.1
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

(2 Gig SD Card)

Hi I was hoping someone might be able to help me out.
I'm trying to add a new map to my TomTom One (V3) details shown above. I've updated andpatched maps on my device a few times in the past with no problems at all, but i've been having an error each time i try and use fastactivate to patch the current ...
Read more : Incomplete map error (.dct ERROR) help needed | Views : 7626 | Replies : 5

tomtom live

hi all could any of you guys help me out here i need help with my tomtom 820 live on how to upgrade the live side of things as the subscription as expired and i need to renew it ?
Read more : tomtom live | Views : 1376 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162606 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662213