It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:27 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Problems with TT Go 50s to install new maps

I bought a TT GO 50s in the USA with map of the USA (950.6501). Navcore or app 15.301 with micro SDHC port. I want to install a map of Brazil in the external memory. What is the most current map compatible with this navcore? In the Navcore X maps tables this navcore not appears. On the PC I can not access installed files. TT Home does not works with this GPS, only MyDrive. How ...
Read more : Problems with TT Go 50s to install new maps | Views : 1290 | Replies : 2

TomTom start 25 how to update since internal memory is not detected

Hi, how i update TomTom start 25 since internal memory is not detected? Thanks

It says on TomTom connect that the maps update subscription expired and only update the gps to 940 Maps

ephem folder contents

I recently updated my tomtom one XL with:

navcore 9510 1234792.1
map United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_955_6746

my unit GPS chip shows GL1 int LNA FFFF ( Global Locate? )

now i used fast activate to do the "Update QuickGPSfix" and it said something along the lines of updating with SirfIII which is the wrong chipset right?
so I used TomTom HOME and it offered me the GPS fix so I let it install that aswell.

now my ephem ...
Read more : ephem folder contents | Views : 2038 | Replies : 6

TomTom one question(s)

I am new here, and I have looked at some tutorials. I have put maps on in the past, but it has been a long time so I am re-reading up on things. My main question is I have an old TomTom one, 32 MB Ram, Navcor 8.014, Boot 5.5019, currently with USA_Canada V840.2571.
I want to put on newer USA_Canada map...but it has been so long, and this is an old device, are maps ...
Read more : TomTom one question(s) | Views : 1487 | Replies : 8

navcore 9.702

my 64mb device with standard 9.702 navcore and truck maps sometimes drops to less than 6 mb of free ram but if i use downunders 9.702 navcore for 32 mb devices it never drops to less than 17 mb free ram. Are there any disadvantages in using the great mans navcore over the standard CAB navcore.
Read more : navcore 9.702 | Views : 1323 | Replies : 1

new safety icon

hey guys i just updated my maps and speed cameras, and after a bit hassle with using fast active with windows 10 (i had to run it in windows 7 mode) all is working great, but now there is an extra Waring symbol that makes the same sound as the speed camera but the icon is a little different, has anyone got any idea what this icon means?
Read more : new safety icon | Views : 1568 | Replies : 6

USB malfunctioned and not recognised

I have a friends old TOMTOM one. It's probably been sat in a drawer for a long time and the battery was beyond flat.
However after charging all night it switches on. I've plugged it in via usb and the pc (regardless of the multitude of usb cables I've used ) tells me the device has malfunctioned and has not been recognised.

Tomtom home says device not connected (no surprise there as the pc does ...
Read more : USB malfunctioned and not recognised | Views : 2266 | Replies : 13

Problem With US Map 955.6745 TomTom one 3rd edition

Hello,
TomTom one 3rd Edition.
Version: 8010.

I download and copies: United State 955.6745 (Exact Name: United_States_2GB_955_6745).
Had a problem of Device's space so I did not copy : POI.dat, Faces.dat and most of the states files
(i.e: cspeech_XX.dat), just 4 states I need.

I downloaded and run the last version of Fastactivate.

I'm getting : "Problem with map You cannot use this map on this device......:

The Fastactivate display:
DeviceName=TomTom One
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (V6)
DeviceSerialnumber=Y2xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
Read more : Problem With US Map 955.6745 TomTom one 3rd edition | Views : 1324 | Replies : 1

Meta.text [SOLVED]

where can I find this file?
Read more : Meta.text [SOLVED] | Views : 1158 | Replies : 4

meta codes meta files [SOLVED]

hi

ICould you please help me in understand how to see if a specific meta code is in the necessary (meta) files
How can I read the meta files and edit them in order to insert a missing meta code

thanks and regards :046:
Read more : meta codes meta files [SOLVED] | Views : 13312 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162606 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662209