It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:40 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Operate my TomTom XL IQ Routes on my PC

Hi all,

I have update my Navcore and map. My TomTom device is working with I remove it from PC.
I am able to get the map working. However, when I plug in my TomTom into my PC, and use the Operate my TomTom devic eon pc. I got the message that my map does not work on this device. How can I fix this or is this happen because both the Navcore and Map ...
Read more : Operate my TomTom XL IQ Routes on my PC | Views : 1314 | Replies : 3

HOW to install Tomtom on SPEEGO device?

Hi to all,
I have this old device, AvMap Speego (by Liteon)
http://www.tecnozoom.it/navigatori-satellitari-gps/avmap-speego.html

- Windows CE NET 5.0
- CPU Centrality 300 Mhz, Atlas II Dual Core with GPS-V3, 22 channels
- display TFT 3,5" - 320x240 pixel, 16,7 millions colors
- integrated flash ROM memory 512MB
- 64MB SDRAM
- SD card slot
- USB 2.0
- MP3 player

There is a way to:
- delete the old navigator and replace it with a ...
Read more : HOW to install Tomtom on SPEEGO device? | Views : 1395 | Replies : 0

Map USA TomTom one 3 edition 1GB

Hi guys,please I am looking for map of EEUU Tomtom one 3ed 1GB int.
Bootloader: 55022
Navcore: 8562 438269

Thank you !
Read more : Map USA TomTom one 3 edition 1GB | Views : 1516 | Replies : 1

Newbie needs help

Hi there!

I'm new here and trying to update an XXL 540.

I have some experience messing with Garmin devices, but so far I'm having a lot of headaches with TomTom.

I've downloaded the maps from here and also read something about FastActivate, but I not sure how to proceed.

-Will I be able to restore everything if I do a Backup from Windows Explorer from every file in the GPS ?

- If I ...
Read more : Newbie needs help | Views : 1382 | Replies : 3

How to Restore backup manually

Hi, after update navcore on tomtom Home gps stuck on the inicial screen and dont start.
TTHome make a backup on my computer on a folder called internal memory, could i delete all the folders in the internal memory of the gps and copy all the files i have on the backup to the internal memory of the gps? If i choose to restore from tthome it says that my device does not support that ...
Read more : How to Restore backup manually | Views : 3087 | Replies : 22

XL , Navcore and bootloader

I have an XL 350 2GB TTS. Purchased in 2010 and used very little. Recently it began booting up randomly. And became unstable.
I decided to update it and installed tomtom home on my pc. I first made an explorer backup, formatted, scanned disk and then let tomtom home update. I saved my map and copied it back after update. Erased flash a few times.
Here is info from original ttgo.bif

[TomTomGo]
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL ...
Read more : XL , Navcore and bootloader | Views : 1883 | Replies : 3

Update TomTom XL Western and Central Europe

Welcome to Navitotal.

English only, PLEASE!!
tendriver
Super Mod
Read more : Update TomTom XL Western and Central Europe | Views : 1704 | Replies : 2

ALGERIA MAP

hi guys,please I am looking for map of Algeria north Africa I can use in tomtom or garmin devices.thank you in advance.
Read more : ALGERIA MAP | Views : 1469 | Replies : 4

Tomtom USA 1gb file 950.6544 incorrect part file

I am trying to download Tomtom USA 1gb file 950.6544, but part 87950441g part 3 is not there , instead there is 387950441g part 3 which is Europe south,
Does anyone know where this file is, Thanks
Filefactory say to contact Navitotal to resolve as they do not know the answer.
Read more : Tomtom USA 1gb file 950.6544 incorrect part file | Views : 1629 | Replies : 1

tom tom one v2 update navcore

I have old tom tom one v2
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v2)
DeviceSerialNumber=XXXXXXXXXXXX
DeviceUniqueID=XXXXX XXXXX
RamDiskVersion=20070816
BootLoaderVersion=42800
LinuxVersion=2303
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7120
ApplicationVersion=8459
UserLanguage=English UK

I want to now what i need to do to update navcore it`s the version with 32mb ram and only sd card.
Read more : tom tom one v2 update navcore | Views : 1963 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162606 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662205