It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Updating a TomTomXXL Classic Series

Hi,
Just bought a second-hand TomTom XXL Classic Series for road-trip to Canada. Would like to update it with the USA.Canada map (as well as the UK maps if they will both fit so I can test it out)

I've been lurking and trying to find out about updating it so I thought I'd help out by posting my progress rather than just lurking.

Current System Status
The system as it stands seems to work ...
Read more : Updating a TomTomXXL Classic Series | Views : 2096 | Replies : 5

Tomtom start 2 no signal

Hello guys can somebody help me

i have a tomtom start 2 and i just putted the map in and when i'm trying to u know use my gps i cant because i have 0 signal bars

help please
Read more : Tomtom start 2 no signal | Views : 1457 | Replies : 2

Tom Tom XL memory card

Hi i have two XL v1 which i have updated with downunders nav 510 for the xl ,i have got 945-6174 uk and ireland maps working on both, one works with a memory card but the other one wont, just keeps saying it needs formatting, the nav and map work on the tom tom but i have a west europe map with the canaries on that i would like to use which is too large, ...
Read more : Tom Tom XL memory card | Views : 1394 | Replies : 1

TT XL 310 - No Maps Found?

I have read the tutorials but cant get my head around why it wont work,

Made a backup, removed my old maps and copied over TomTom.Maps.of.Europe.West.945.6174

Copied FastActivate to the root, ran it, did steps 1, 2 and 3.

Boot my TT up and it just says no map available

Am I getting something fundamentally wrong?

Cheers :)
Read more : TT XL 310 - No Maps Found? | Views : 1500 | Replies : 2

TT One XL capabilites - compatibilities

Hello
I have a TT one XL with 4gb SDHC card that now has a current bootloader (5.5128) and navcore (9.510).
I downloaded and installed the wrong map "Europe_West_950.6544" - all worked fine but I really wanted "Western_Europe_950.6493" that's with ALG + IQR so I downloaded and installed that, but it would not work.
Tried Fastactivate on the new map and it said map was incomplete.
Compared map folders, and saw oldmap.meta.dct missing, so copied ...
Read more : TT One XL capabilites - compatibilities | Views : 1380 | Replies : 6

Tomtom truck on xxl classic

Hi
Can anyone please tell which navcore and truck maps are best to reduce to under 2gb for the xxl classic.
Any tutorials please.
Have seen previous post on how to do this but hit a brick wall, Nothing will work.
Saw a post couple of years ago for xxl and it worked, can't seem to find it.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Read more : Tomtom truck on xxl classic | Views : 2149 | Replies : 3

ford focus Eonon D5162 tom tom software

hi, does anyone know if i can load up tom tom software onto a micro sd card, for use with my eonon d5162??
Read more : ford focus Eonon D5162 tom tom software | Views : 1587 | Replies : 1

FastActivate is not work for tomtom 1.4

Hello,
FastActivate is not work for android tomtom 1.4,help please!
Read more : FastActivate is not work for tomtom 1.4 | Views : 1735 | Replies : 2

Tomtom GO 910 Morocco Maps

Hi there, I need some help. I tried to patch morocco map without succes
i have Tomtom GO 910 and i used "Morocco 945.6176" and "Morocco_925_5409" and "Morocco_930_5560". FastActivate Patch those maps, and i see it in Tomtom Home Manager but whene i disconnect my GPS, it say that there is no maps in the device

Thank a lot
Read more : Tomtom GO 910 Morocco Maps | Views : 1412 | Replies : 4

Europe_South 950-6492

I downloaded TomTom map Europe_South, twice.
Southern Europe 950 6492 OR
Southern Europe 950 6492 with Automatic Installer & Patcher .

In both cases the map can not be activated with the metacodes
26 62 CE 6C 70 FC A2 8F 6E 54 40 A4 FA 8E CA BB Europe_South-100380.meta ; Europe_South 950_6492

Is there an error in the 6 downloaded parts or is de meta code wrong?

Thanks for your help.
frits
Read more : Europe_South 950-6492 | Views : 2809 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162605 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662196