It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:20 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom go 910 no map found issue [Solved]

Hi, I'm new to all tomtom devices in which after searching online for a map update i thought i found the right one United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland 945 6174 with Automatic Installer & Patcher by navitotal, after backing up and deleting the old maps i proceeded to install which seemed to run fine and shown the map installed on tomtom home in which after restarting the device is shows the error no maps ...
Read more : Tomtom go 910 no map found issue [Solved] | Views : 1393 | Replies : 1

Rider 2 Navcore 9.5 not working with Europe 945_6243

Hi guys.

New to the forum. I've just patched a mates Rider 2.

Initially I had it running with Navcore 7.4 and Europe 945_6243 just fine (Having finally found a meta for it!).

I've just downloaded the Navcore 9.500 installer for Rider models and installed the 32mb 9.500 Navcore and it says that the map won't work with this device. From Popeye's compatability tables it appears that this should all work..

Anybody help please? I've ...
Read more : Rider 2 Navcore 9.5 not working with Europe 945_6243 | Views : 1523 | Replies : 2

Tomtom one xl replacement battery what version?

Hi my battery I have noticed is coming to the end if it's life.
I am trying to order one and the question being asked is what version of tomtom do I have.
How can I find this out please.
Version 1 appears to be the only battery that's different.
I have had the back off but no version on battery

Cheers
Read more : Tomtom one xl replacement battery what version? | Views : 1325 | Replies : 1

Need help... since update of Home

Hi !

I have a Tom tom 920 T.
I went to Belgium last week. So I thought it might be a good idea to update my tomtom.
I plugged it, and answer yes at any update it asked me. (quickgpsfix, mapshare, home)

As it was done, I've unplugged it and thought I was ready for my holliday trip.

Once I was on the road, I turned it on, it asked me to choose between ...
Read more : Need help... since update of Home | Views : 1425 | Replies : 5

How to activate a map on SD slot only?

Hi
I have searched for help but can not find any hint.

I have successfully patched maps on various TT with internal memories so far, but now I got stuck.

I have another TOMTOM with an SD slot and a 4gb card.
Since the internal memory is not enough for the EUROPE map, its installed on the SD and no map internally.
now the free updates by TT are over and I wanted to install ...
Read more : How to activate a map on SD slot only? | Views : 1447 | Replies : 3

TT XL (XL4ET03) 'wil u rekenaar koppel' message [Solved]

Hi all,

today I connected my TT XL to my laptop to update mapshares with TThome. I received the message 'wil u rekenaar koppel' on the screen of my TT. The buttons 'YES' and 'NO' don't work. When I restarted my device, the TT asked to change the language and when I touched the screen I was prompted to change it into African. The screen does not respond, in fact I can't do anything. Even ...
Read more : TT XL (XL4ET03) 'wil u rekenaar koppel' message [Solved] | Views : 1156 | Replies : 4

Map activation using mac help

Hi all
Just found this site as i have just changed from windows to mac and i was looking for a map activation tool to use on mac but although i have found the DSA tool i have on clue how to use it can anyone help.
THanks in advance Dell
Read more : Map activation using mac help | Views : 1674 | Replies : 2

Help re: Issue with safety speedcams after latest 945xxx map updates

Hi everyone

after purchasing the AU TomTom Australia Maps 945.6174 (Australia-100262.meta) I posted the blowfish meta here. Since the map was installed I can no longer use the AU safety cams. With TT Home & Navcore already patched, the new (paid) maps still work great but the safety cams just wont. I patch the cams with updated fastactivate with the combination with and without the Australia-100262.meta. If I patch with the map meta, my tomtom ...

whats the best unit?

Hi everyone,

Been using the site for a while now for updates on various family units. I have a go 710 that i've had for a while that i updated at the weekend with latest maps 945.6243 and that runs fine. I've tried installing trucks on a seperate card and it boots fine and runs the maps ok.

Reading through the forum, it seems to be suggested that the 710 isnt great for trucks and ...
Read more : whats the best unit? | Views : 1399 | Replies : 4

Tomtom in Malta (issues)

A couple of years ago I reported issues with using my Tomtom in Cyprus. I've just returned from Malta and have experienced similar problems.
Navcore: 7.917 Map Europe IGB West 945.6243
The kit seems to think that Malta drives on the right and gives warning messages to this effect on establishing the route.
The advance information symbols show the direction as counter-clockwise round roundabouts ....although....
the spoken instructions and the live maps are correct showing ...
Read more : Tomtom in Malta (issues) | Views : 1836 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162605 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662196