It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:15 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom One 3rd Edition no sounds

Hello,

I lost the backup of the original state of my tomtom prior to formating the internal memory and and reinstalling everything.
Overall, it does work fine but I noticed I lost the splash.bmp/ogg and suspend.bmp.ogg files After checking the sound folder I realised that I had nothing in it, so there is no sound either when touching the screen.
I managed to get the bmp files on the internet but finding the sounds seems ...
Read more : Tomtom One 3rd Edition no sounds | Views : 1407 | Replies : 2

Tom Tom XXL Display Slightly off centre [Solved]

Bought a TT XXL with a broken screen from eBay. Dismantled ready to replace the display. Broken screen dumped before taking the version number (Wife swears it wasn't her :021: ) Used a display from a working XXL (A050FW02) and seemed to work ok. Bought a replacement from eBay.The replacement display is now slightly off centre and down. Approx 3mm on the left and 2mm at the ...
Read more : Tom Tom XXL Display Slightly off centre [Solved] | Views : 1400 | Replies : 4

tomtom one v3

loaded my stock 9.510 for 32mb devices(downunders) with reskin edited for go x30 only onto a one v3 which has two help icons but no tomtom sevices icon for speed cameras. loaded the same n.c. onto another v3 and its fine.Is there anything i can edit in the navcore or should i give it another go? if this device had an sd card i'd just start again but i don't like overworking internal memories..

kind ...
Read more : tomtom one v3 | Views : 1203 | Replies : 14

success with maps from mexico?

am using a tt one 1 gb and would like to change the map usa canada to lower usa and mexico
am doing a survey to see what is available for my unit
any inputs and suggestions are welcome
Code: Select all
device XXXXX XXXXX
7.101 (8427/070705)
29 MB RAM
GPS V1.21,BOOT 5.3006
currently using
USA_AND_CANADA V705.1481
Read more : success with maps from mexico? | Views : 1368 | Replies : 4

Help a lost newbie

I've got a 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 with an onboard "TomTom Mazda NB1". I can't seem to find any references to my particular device on this site. I was hoping to upgrade my map from the current 2012 (US/Canada V890.4240) to something more recent. The reading I've done suggests I find the application I need and go from there. It is difficult to get started without seeing a reference to my device. TT calls it a ...
Read more : Help a lost newbie | Views : 1511 | Replies : 2

Meta Code

Hi I am about to update my TT One v3 and have read various tutorials. It appears to be important to have the meta code, but what do I do with the meta code.
This is what I am hoping to do - upgrade TT one v3
App 8.016
32 MB RAM
GPS v1.21
Boot 5.5022
Map v 830.2306 (Western Europe)

with - Western_Europe_1GB_945_6243 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
; Western_Europe_1GB v945.6243
8B 23 FB ...
Read more : Meta Code | Views : 1597 | Replies : 3

Downloading from lynkcrypt problem

First of all my appolgies for posting this in the maps only area - so reposting here I hope this is the correct place.......
Hi I am new here and can't wait to get started. I have an old TomTom One v3 and the maps are way out of date, I never updated them. However since joining your forum i have updated the TT serveral time via TT Home which has updated everything but the ...
Read more : Downloading from lynkcrypt problem | Views : 1136 | Replies : 3

tomtom one locks up during set up

My daughters tomtom one has started playing up I formatted the drive and reloaded everything but the problem persists everything seems ok until you get to the time screen in set up. You can set language etc but when you get to "set clock" as soon as you touch "done" it freezes.
Any ideas guys?

I have tried several navcores and same on all of them currently back on navcore 8
Read more : tomtom one locks up during set up | Views : 1115 | Replies : 1

Re-activate all POI's after installing a new MAP

I was wondering, if there is already a work around with the re-activating of the POI's after installing a new map?

Each time I instala a new map, I copy all the poi files ( *.bmp, *.ogg, *.ov2 ) to the new directory where the map details reside.

But then I have to "select" then one by one to let them give an alarm when I approach it.
This is a lot of work.
Is ...
Read more : Re-activate all POI's after installing a new MAP | Views : 1138 | Replies : 1

where to download the maps from?

Hallo,
I'm trying and trying to download the new TT maps.
But all of the links transfer me to ads and a lot of publicity pages.

Can someone please indicate how I can (slow or fast) download the maps ?

can someone give me a decent link with the latest wester europe map version 945-6174 ?

THanks,
Multytenne.
Read more : where to download the maps from? | Views : 3051 | Replies : 21

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162605 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662196