It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

WARNING: Zemana Antilogger blocks FastActivate

After wasting nearly a week trying unsuccessfully to activate some maps on my Tomtom ONE (and WinCE device) I have discovered - almost by accident - that security software Zemana Antilogger interferes with the activator. If anyone else is having these problems it is worth disabling Zemana temporarily (right-click the icon and enter Capcha code). It also blocks the activation of maps of the "With Installer and Activator" type, and possibly others.
Read more : WARNING: Zemana Antilogger blocks FastActivate | Views : 1176 | Replies : 3

Truck Height [Solved]

Hi, sorry if this is not posted in the right section. I have tried looking everywhere to edit the vehicle height doc, I downloaded and installed the truck navigation and when I go to enter the height it only allows me to put in feet and not inches as well, i.e 15' and not 14'10" what file do i edit or can i edit.

Thanks in advance
Read more : Truck Height [Solved] | Views : 1335 | Replies : 5

Navcore and maps

hi all. i recently bought a tom tom one xl. i have already ready about navcore and fastivate. now i just want to confirm the procedure.

i have downloaded downunders universal navcore installer. i have then selected the one for all xl (9510).
i have the latest fastactivate too
which is the lastest map for uk for that navcore?

also attached is an image of what version the current tom tom is. Image

lastly should ...
Read more : Navcore and maps | Views : 1826 | Replies : 13

Tomtom one stuck in Boot HELP

Hi y'all

I have a big problem. i have formated my tomtom and i putted my backup that i did in a map back in the tomtom

When it was done i unplugged it and it loaded
since then its just stuck on the bootloop and i cant turn it off and i my tomtom isen't connecting with my pc..

i cant reset it because it only has an power button

Please help thanks
Read more : Tomtom one stuck in Boot HELP | Views : 3189 | Replies : 20

tomtom 740

Hi Guys
Can anyone advise me the best navcore and map combination to update a 740 to??
Many thanks
Eric
Read more : tomtom 740 | Views : 1000 | Replies : 4

mazda car SD card

got one with tom tom on the SD card that goes into the inbuilt sat nav, can they be updated?
Read more : mazda car SD card | Views : 1402 | Replies : 1

TomTomCarminat Live

I'm pretty sure but would like to get it confirmed....

This one can't be used with "not" offical maps right? I have to buy the new maps?

best regards and thanks
René
Read more : TomTomCarminat Live | Views : 1115 | Replies : 1

*** TomTom XXL Classic Series

Hi

Just returned to navitotal after about a year and I'd like to know what the latest navcore and maps versions I can install to my TomTom.

I have Western Europe maps 880.(something) and navcore v.9.43
Read more : *** TomTom XXL Classic Series | Views : 2832 | Replies : 1

ttnavigator.bif file missing (Solved)

hello, I have a rac sat nav with tt navigator loaded , it fires up tomtom hands come on and activation faild on the maps tried fastactivation error ttnavigator .bif file missing. put my sd card back in but it does not give me new bif file any help please thanks
Read more : ttnavigator.bif file missing (Solved) | Views : 1681 | Replies : 5

Warning above speed limit - change the value

Currently the warning above speed limit kicks in when your are 6 Kms or more over the road limit.

Can this be changed? I would like to reduce it to say only 2 Kms above the limit.

Thanks,

Chris.
Read more : Warning above speed limit - change the value | Views : 1468 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162604 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662189